Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you decide to stick with online work due to the pandemic?

Well, pandemic open my eyes to many things online. Before the pandemic, I only know few ways to make money online. I know about blogging and few other ways then. But immediately, the pandemic comes I started to focus on making money online.
I was laid off during the pandemic so in a way I was forced to inquire about online businesses, and this has helped me so much ever since

Advertisement Placeholder
Working from home is great and you should plan out your time properly if not it could amount to a waste of time. Sometimes, most especially if you're having kids at home just like I am.
proper planning in the first step toward becoming successful working on the Internet. If you do not plan your time well you will end up wasting a lot of time and you will not make anything reasonable at the end of the day.

Well, pandemic open my eyes to many things online. Before the pandemic, I only know few ways to make money online. I know about blogging and few other ways then. But immediately, the pandemic comes I started to focus on making money online.

Pandemic pushed so many people hard and milk out the best out of you. This is why so many people has a lot of online streams of income and they are really enjoying it now.

I'm actually in student so I never had time to focus on online money making. It was during the Corona virus pandemic lockdown that I had the time to focus on making money online..
That is true, when I am in school I hardly get time for working online except doing all this ponzi online stuffs that doesn't take much of my time, because it is easy and straight forward, you don't need to crack your brain much.

That is true, when I am in school I hardly get time for working online except doing all this ponzi online stuffs that doesn't take much of my time, because it is easy and straight forward, you don't need to crack your brain much.
Yeah, I was also among the people that have invested in Ponzi platforms and lost reasonable amount of money on them before. But the pandemic actually gave me the opportunity to discover things that works.

Yeah, I was also among the people that have invested in Ponzi platforms and lost reasonable amount of money on them before. But the pandemic actually gave me the opportunity to discover things that works.
Yeah that is why right now if someone want to convince me to register with ponzi sites I do tell them that, that money I can you take myself to the restaurants and enjoy myself than giving any ponzi sites.

Yeah that is why right now if someone want to convince me to register with ponzi sites I do tell them that, that money I can you take myself to the restaurants and enjoy myself than giving any ponzi sites.
Although , I have come across some Ponzi scheme that are still paying and they have been in existence for quite a long time such pyramid schemes can still be of help. If you want to invest on them , you need to be very careful and do not invest amount that you can afford to lose

The truth is that options were very limited when it comes to the pandemic because almost everybody was not working offline and as such the only way to make money was working online.

Although pandemonium is one of the reason i started online work then but pandemic is not the reason i stick with it. I've seen so many opportunities online that I'm not seeing before pandemic

LoL, it is better for you to use the money and enjoy yourself instead of investing in such platforms. I have fell for such platforms before and I will never do that again.

LoL, it is better for you to use the money and enjoy yourself instead of investing in such platforms. I have fell for such platforms before and I will never do that again.
That is the same decision I make to myself, never to involve myself in any ponzi sites again and again. It is better to save money and learn a particular skill online that will help you in the nearby future.

Yes.

It is actually one of the best decisions I have made.

It is still a work in progress and I am always pushing, but it's not easy.

But I'll get it right very soon and get better opportunities.

That is the same decision I make to myself, never to involve myself in any ponzi sites again and again. It is better to save money and learn a particular skill online that will help you in the nearby future.
I think that is actually good because it will make you not to venture into it at all. That way you can be able to save reasonable amount of money and invest in reasonable things.

Yeah, i decided to stick with online work due to the pandemic. Before the pandemic, i never thought of working online until i became idle and decided to try working online during the pandemic.

I think that is actually good because it will make you not to venture into it at all. That way you can be able to save reasonable amount of money and invest in reasonable things.
Yes. If though you can start a small scale businesses with it, it can be better or try to learn some skills of earning like graphic design, web design and development, Forex and others.

Before the pandemic I worked in a physical office and that was where I got my earnings from, but when the pandemic hit, I was forced to stop, then I went broke, but I later discovered I could actually earn online even during a time as difficult as that, so I made up my mind to work online completely.

Yes. If though you can start a small scale businesses with it, it can be better or try to learn some skills of earning like graphic design, web design and development, Forex and others.
that is multiple stream of income and it is very good if you really want to make a lot of money for yourself. Venturing into different kind of businesses will fetch you more money.

that is multiple stream of income and it is very good if you really want to make a lot of money for yourself. Venturing into different kind of businesses will fetch you more money.
Yes, let me say you are a very good graphic design, you can be earning from both online and offline working for people, then you come and added web design and development on top.

The pandemic really exposed the fact that you can be able to lose your job very easily if you are completely an offline worker. This may not realise this and then double up on making more money online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds