Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

Though sometimes it might be difficult to make some money online but I still prefer it much more better than a situation that you have to work part-time as a student , that will be a whole lot of stress as I'm thinking.
making money online comes with its challenges but it is absolutely the best option for students. I also know some students who are doing some offline businesses but the online space remains the best option because it will give them the time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I have always planned my schedule and at all cost I tried not to compromise the other or any of them. I used the day time to run my offline business and the night for my online because it can be done at my convenience.

Nope . This is because I was able to identify free short breaks within their my working periods. I used my timetable and schedule. It has made me really busy and occupied. Despie this new challenges, I have also learnt how to value time and make maximum use of it.
Working online does not push you to stop your daily job because you can work anywhere provided you have mobile phone.
This make it easy for you to work online.

Of course, being very skillful is important both in the online and offline space. I think it depends on the kind of skill you acquire because there are offline skills and there are also online skills and some can be applied in both online and offline.
One skill that I believe is very valuable to get both on the online and offline space, is people's management, the ability to manage people is a very important skill if you are to Succeed.

I really don't have any white collar job offline so I have nothing to push away but still I don't think it's wise. You can find a way to combine your offline work with the online earning methods and opportunities.

making money online comes with its challenges but it is absolutely the best option for students. I also know some students who are doing some offline businesses but the online space remains the best option because it will give them the time.
Yes but at the same time it is not really for some students . There are some student depending on their courses may not have time to concentrate working online, like the medical students.

No, I didn't and I don't see the need to quit my job because of online job. However, I may quit my job in the future if the online job and business are bringing me enough money.

One skill that I believe is very valuable to get both on the online and offline space, is people's management, the ability to manage people is a very important skill if you are to Succeed.
Yes, people management is very important skill but sometimes it is inbuilt. If you have such skills you can easily be able to manage a forum like this or you can even be employed in a company offline.
No, I didn't and I don't see the need to quit my job because of online job. However, I may quit my job in the future if the online job and business are bringing me enough money.
You don't need to quit your job If you have not started making something reasonable for yourself in the internet space. Making money online is a gradual process and you need some time to build it.

Last edited:
Doing both online and offline business is very much recommended. I'm working online fully now but I am also trying as much as possible to set an offline business.
I still keep my day job because the pay i get from there is gauranteed and also it helps me to take care of my major needs, so I am not thinking of quitting anytime soon accept I get a major breakthrough.

I still keep my day job because the pay i get from there is gauranteed and also it helps me to take care of my major needs, so I am not thinking of quitting anytime soon accept I get a major breakthrough.
No absolutely no am still doing my work online to be sincere so I think that my online work doesn't affect any of my business offline to be sincere even now am still working online and offline

Actually sometimes your work online can make you quit your offline business but Is not that much among people simply because most of the online jobs, can be done at any time without been a fixed time.

that is a very good idea. There is no need for you to quit your offline job as long as you are making good amount of money from it. You can only quit if the money being paid to you is small.

You should only quit your online job when you have made enough money to Carter for your needs and to also take care of your basic amenities if you have not gotten to that stage I don't advise you to quit your job.

You should only quit your online job when you have made enough money to Carter for your needs and to also take care of your basic amenities if you have not gotten to that stage I don't advise you to quit your job.
Most of the time it is not advisable to quit your offline job if you have not started making money online but I have also found out that sometimes you cannot make reasonable money online if you don't quit because of the time factor.

It is not advisable at all, infact it increases your anxiety and would add more stress to you which would not make you to concentrate properly for the tasks you are supposed to be doing.

Of course, being very skillful is important both in the online and offline space. I think it depends on the kind of skill you acquire because there are offline skills and there are also online skills and some can be applied in both online and offline.
I agree with you that acquiring skills both online and offline is very helpful in time's of stability. Ones one failed the other will be as a backup or stabilizer of bussines career.

Working online does not automatically exempt you from working offline.
Inasmuch as online works are favourable, it is good to have multiple streams of income

I did not quit my jobs because I want to work online that wasnt true what I did is just that I will need to schedule time for those activity and never to play with those quality time so I think that am still doing my work online now serious and work offline as well

I agree with you that acquiring skills both online and offline is very helpful in time's of stability. Ones one failed the other will be as a backup or stabilizer of bussines career.
In the online space, acquiring as much skills as possible is very important because it can save you a lot of money. if you have a website for example and you have proper knowledge of web development then you do not need to hire people again.

If I am going to get an online job that is going to be paying me well then I am definitely going to quit my 9 to 5. Online business has proven to be paying better and you are also going to have a lot of time for yourself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds