Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did internet help you grow your business?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Today, internet is one of the most widely used tools among people and many of them are using it to grow their businesses, some business owners use internet to do digital marketing for their products and services.

Advertisement Placeholder
Internet is the best place to promote our business and to find more customers and clients for our business.

Most of my businesses are internet based. Therefore, I am building my business by using the internet.

The internet has become a mobile shop. People no longer have physical shops. They have virtual shops. I also own a virtual shop.

I don't have a business so haven't yet experienced this thing but yes Internet is of so much help as we can promote our products and services free of cost.

I think that nowadays it is quite known that the internet can help us in our business to expand it and give it visibility, there are many ways to advertise on the internet or create a business website / blog or social networks can be helpful.

I don't have any business but I know the internet can be used to promote our business our products and even our services and if the products and services are digital then we can provide these to people that are situated far from us

Internet helps my business grow. I advertise my business via Facebook. I gain clients and they support my business. My business grows gradually and so thankful to my Facebook friends for their loyalty.

Internet is useful in setting up any business and for business promotion and without Internet it would be harder to promote any business in this age.

Technology does amazing things from research up to the highest level of searching on the web. Foremost, it helps promotes businesses here and abroad. With the advantage of the internet, the business world becomes powerful. No one ks left behind on the web.

In this present age most businesses promote their products on facebook and through other ways because of this promotion business can find customers from different parts of the country and world

Today, internet is one of the most widely used tools among people and many of them are using it to grow their businesses, some business owners use internet to do digital marketing for their products and services.

Through the internet, businesses can reach a wider audience through digital marketing, social media advertising, and search engine optimization. This allows for a more targeted approach to marketing, as businesses can tailor their messaging to specific demographics and interests.

In addition, the internet has made it easier for businesses to conduct market research and gather data on consumer behavior. This information can be used to improve products and services, as well as develop more effective marketing strategies.

In this present age most businesses promote their products on facebook and through other ways because of this promotion business can find customers from different parts of the country and world
You are right, nowadays most businesses are using Facebook as a tool of digital marketing because Facebook has about 3 billion users so they can advertise their businesses in front of a big number of audience.

I think it has helped everyone a lot because through internet many have started to sell products via different mediums like e-commerce websites and we can promote our business through different ways like Facebook, Whatsapp and others

The Internet did help my business grow fat. I am able to research additional strategies on how to double the profit, how to be effective in convincing clients, and how to retain customers.

The Internet did help my business grow fat. I am able to research additional strategies on how to double the profit, how to be effective in convincing clients, and how to retain customers.
I think you should promote your business on facebook and twitter too along with Instagram too so that to get more customers

I don't have any business but I know the internet can be used to promote our business our products and even our services and if the products and services are digital then we can provide these to people that are situated far from us

I plan to start a business in the future and i think that internet may play a big role. I may start trading as well and this needs internet connection.

I also have plans and certainly, I will use the power of the Internet and Social Networking websites to promote my business

I also have plans and certainly, I will use the power of the Internet and Social Networking websites to promote my business

What kind of business do you run? I do not run any kind of business right now. However, the fact of the matter is that i do plan to run a business in the future.

I don't have any business at present and still not sure if when and what business I can start but yes we can use internet to promote our business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds