Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did Facebook going down the other day hurt your business?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How did you guys react when Facebook went down recently? I think it was a few days ago, but Facebook was down for a couple hours, confusing millions of people thinking we got our accounts hacked. I got onto my Facebook account on my phone and it logged me out, and when I tried to log in, it gave me an error saying it was the wrong password. Thankfully I checked the downRigthtNow site and many people were having the same issue.

I didn't think until now about how that may have affected businesses that rely heavily on Facebook. Did anyone here have issues with their business because Meta went down? This includes Instagram, Whats app and whatever other Meta apps are out there.

Advertisement Placeholder
Facebook was down for me for less than an hour. I promote my business through Facebook and I also have a business on Facebook (I use Facebook Marketplace and Facebook Shop), however, my sales are so small that I was not affected when Facebook went down.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds