Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did anyone become wealthy using Forex?

Mykel

Renowned member
Credits
I am just considering the Forex market so that I probably can earn my everyday money for my whole life if I read these 25 books about Forex, but before I study these, do I really need to get into this? cons and pros, goods and bad?

Advertisement Placeholder
There are a lot of people that made it from forex trading, especially those that joined on time . however some have lost hugely from it.
[automerge]1606213756[/automerge]
There are a lot of people that made it from forex trading, especially those that joined on time . however some have lost hugely from it.

Yes alot, some people are really making cool money there in forex. If you have any money to invest you can give it a trial

maybe some have become rich but most of those who trade forex are only losing money and very risky.

Yeah i have seen people make more from forex , i have a friend who makes up to $100 per day from forex trading and its not a small things , so forex is really profitable

I have never personally seen a person who has made money from forex trading.But maybe people are making money. All I know is that the values in forex trading go up and down, so there is a chance that you can be rich and poor.

I have seen a couple of people doing well in forex but they can be called experts because they have had a lot of experience in the field.

I am just considering the Forex market so that I probably can earn my everyday money for my whole life if I read these 25 books about Forex, but before I study these, do I really need to get into this? cons and pros, goods and bad?
Forex trading is becoming increasingly popular recently. I have few close friends who are fulltime forex traders, and they are earning pretty well.

Yes, many people have become wealthy from the forex business and it depends on the amount of money you can invest in. The more the investment is better the ROI.

I’ve seen where a person who invested in forex made 125% gain. He made a lot of money but that doesn’t mean the sky is always blue sometimes it’s cloudy. What I’m saying in essence is you can’t always win.. have that mind. Take your time to read those books cause no knowledge is a waste

People who make money in REAL, don't come to forums and validate it. Imagine you earn 50K USD per month from forex, would you come here and validate it for us? I guess not. So never trust anyone telling you they earned millions and still spending time on forums instead of spending it in places where your attention matters. That is the point.

Forex is a High Risk High Gain instrument. According to the research results of the French AMF (Forex Regulator), more than 80 forex traders end up losing, so only 20% make profit.
Pros: Flexible, high liquidity, no leverage system (margin trading)
Low spread fees, forex trading is done in currency pairs for example USD / YEN.
Cons: High risk, Traders must have forex trading skills

I’ve seen where a person who invested in forex made 125% gain. He made a lot of money but that doesn’t mean the sky is always blue sometimes it’s cloudy. What I’m saying in essence is you can’t always win.. have that mind. Take your time to read those books cause no knowledge is a waste
Yeah forex trading is a very risky venture so I've seen a couple of guys making big money on a monthly basis. It all depends on your professionalism

I seen alot if people who have become millionaire through the process of Forex trading so my answer is YES,there are lot of people making it really good in Forex

My trading teacher actually made a lot of money with forex, he had is one trading manager and was actually playing the field of low risk trades and was earning a really high amount of cash monthly, but nonetheless he had money to invest before he started.

I've seen lots of people sharing success stories online about how profitable trading forex. I never tried forex before, but with experience, I can tell you that one can become wealthy if having expertise knowledge about it.

I doubt it. There is no package anyone is giving forex that will force me back to it again. I'm a victim and I can't try it again. Once beaten, twice shy. Those who invited me to the platform has left as well.

I have never seen any, I personally is a living witness. I joined a forex group this year, after serious of learning and dedication with hard work. I later quit to go and look for something else to do. Forex is more like gambling. I wish people can see that too.

George Soros. He is a billionare with $26 billion fortune. He got one on Black Wednesday in 1922. Some state he is "The one who used up every last cent of England". Some state that he is the "Ruler of exchanging". It's difficult to accept yet while learning Soros functioned as a railroad watchman and as a server. Yet, the formula of accomplishment was the trust in what he needed to do, what was his genuine enthusiasm – account. From the outset George Soros worked in a shipper bank, later he chose to exchange on Forex. His feature was the short selling 10 billion GBP, subsequently he made benefit 1 billion USD.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds