Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Destiny & Destiny 2

Credits
Anyone here still actively playing one of the Destiny games? What is your favorite character to play - titan, warlock, or hunter? Why is that your favorite? Favorite character in the storyline?

I was addicted to Destiny 1 - I almost got all the trophies for it on the playstation. I enjoyed searching for the ghosts around the maps. Destiny 2 is a favorite now - I enjoy how the story has unfolded. I wish there was more easter egg type things like there were in the first one though.

I've loved playing my titan! The other two either have different jumping styles that I'm not as used to or they get nerfed and I was annoyed with them. The current season of Destiny 2 has been fun. I'm enjoying that they are putting a storyline quest out once per week so it's still going. Previous seasons I played it was all up front and you were done mostly which sucked. They also added commendations which is cool! You get to give and recieve commendations after multiplayer activities.

Favorite character within the storyline was always Cayde!

Advertisement Placeholder
I went halves with my eldest son to get the Lightfall DLC but I have yet to play it. He has played it and really enjoyed it, I just need the time to be able to sit and play through it.

I know when I get on Destiny 2 I will be hooked so I am very careful when I jump on now. I have a character under Titan, Hunter, and Warlock but I mainly use my hunter character when I play.

I love playing the Gambit mode when I do jump on, that is a lot of fun to play.

I went halves with my eldest son to get the Lightfall DLC but I have yet to play it. He has played it and really enjoyed it, I just need the time to be able to sit and play through it.

I know when I get on Destiny 2 I will be hooked so I am very careful when I jump on now. I have a character under Titan, Hunter, and Warlock but I mainly use my hunter character when I play.

I love playing the Gambit mode when I do jump on, that is a lot of fun to play.
It was addicting! I liked the Lightfall DLC maybe the most out of all the Destiny 2 DLC's. It's smart to be careful about when you get on - because I totally get hooked too! The hunter can be fun, I like the hunter more than the warlock.

Gambit has been a lot of fun. They also brought a new game mode in crucible that's similar to football kind of which is slightly frustrating lol.

I think I played the first 3 DLC's?
It was pretty enjoyable and I got the bug for collecting things in the game which is a slippery slope, especially with the Curse of Osiris DLC xD
I kinda lost interest when I converted my profile over to my PC. I didn't really have anyone to play with and I wasn't that keen on the Raids and Dungeons, so I just kinda drifted away from it.

I think I played the first 3 DLC's?
It was pretty enjoyable and I got the bug for collecting things in the game which is a slippery slope, especially with the Curse of Osiris DLC xD
I kinda lost interest when I converted my profile over to my PC. I didn't really have anyone to play with and I wasn't that keen on the Raids and Dungeons, so I just kinda drifted away from it.
That makes sense - It does help that it is crossplay now! I lost my console friends as well, so I don't have anyone. I had my husband but he hates the game now and refuses to play unless I absolutely need his help lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds