Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Describe what a recession is

In your opinion, what is a recession in relationship to running your own company, or working for someone else?
A recession when a company is recording significant losses for a long period of time. The economic activities of the business takes a downturn sometimes in the face of an economic crisis arising in the country

Advertisement Placeholder
Recession simply refers to financial crisis and a lack of circulation of cash and a lack of sales. Recession could be caused by many reasons and one of them is the economical problems in the country itself that might have an impact on business.
I could remember in America in 1929,there was really an issue all over the country,the country did not only experience a reccession but it went down to become a full blown depression.

Recession in business happens when there is a decline in business activities, either because of high market inflation rates or because high debt rates are affecting the business. It also happens when the business consistently makes more losses than profits for an extended period of time without being able to adjust, which can be fatal to the company.

critical economic situation where by the internal and even the external structure of the economy is weak in such sense that the state can not be able to provide the basic social services to it citizens as a Result of lack of fund.

Recession normally happen as a result when there is a decrease in the price of good and services in the market and through the economy , it will affect everything in that particular country .

Recession can be said to occur when the amount you're making as profit is less than the amount you're spending on producing or running the business. It is related to loss. The difference is if recession is not addressed on time it will bring to your to end.

Following the market, it is two quarters that have seen negative growth. A recession can be temporary and be corrected in a year or two or it can last decades. I think the one we are in in the US is going to last a long time.

Recession is when your business is experiencing a retardation economically. This could happen due to some mismanagement or due to some inappropriateness in staff working for you

Whenever your business is not making profit the way it is supposed to be making but end up having a lot of expenses to pay for, it simply means that your company is in recession and if you're not careful, it is most likely going to result in the shutdown of your business.

Recession usually indicates that the company's revenue and profitability have declined significantly. This can be due to various factors, such as reduced customer demand for its products or services, increased competition, economic instability, or a combination of these and other factors.

Following the market, it is two quarters that have seen negative growth. A recession can be temporary and be corrected in a year or two or it can last decades. I think the one we are in in the US is going to last a long time.

I wonder what have been taking my own country's government to fix the recession that the country has been going through for over 8 years now because nothing seems to be working in a way that we are going to see any positive result.

It usually happens when people aren't out there in droves buying stuff, the economy sort of stalls and prices go up, cost of living goes up, etc. It's a generally tough time. In regards to business, I suppose it's much of the same, people not buying product, prices increasing, and other such problems.

It usually happens when people aren't out there in droves buying stuff, the economy sort of stalls and prices go up, cost of living goes up, etc. It's a generally tough time. In regards to business, I suppose it's much of the same, people not buying product, prices increasing, and other such problems.

Recession and inflation makes it very difficult for everyone who is into one business or another because things are generally going to become very difficult and it's going to affect the sales rate of any kind of business that you're doing.

Recession and inflation makes it very difficult for everyone who is into one business or another because things are generally going to become very difficult and it's going to affect the sales rate of any kind of business that you're doing.

Well, recession happens when a market suffers. This may be due to the fact that market may never get new investors. This may lead to a downfall of the market. We can see this happening in the cryptocurrency markets, as bitcoin is down and it has failed to gain any momentum as of now.

Well, recession happens when a market suffers. This may be due to the fact that market may never get new investors. This may lead to a downfall of the market. We can see this happening in the cryptocurrency markets, as bitcoin is down and it has failed to gain any momentum as of now.

Even the currency of any particular country that is suffering from big recession is always affected because their money is also going to lose value in the general market and also the international market space too.

Even the currency of any particular country that is suffering from big recession is always affected because their money is also going to lose value in the general market and also the international market space too.

Well, generally currencies like British Pound, USD Dollar, Japanese yen, Canadian Dollars, Euros, Australian Dollar are considered some of the strongest currencies because they belong to economies that are pretty strong. So, this is why people invest in such currencies.

Well, generally currencies like British Pound, USD Dollar, Japanese yen, Canadian Dollars, Euros, Australian Dollar are considered some of the strongest currencies because they belong to economies that are pretty strong. So, this is why people invest in such currencies.

Yeah, that's very correct. Although for me, it's always going to be more investment in US Dollar. It's called cash money for obvious reasons. Even when I'm into trading forex, USD is always in the pair I'm trading.

A recession is a period when there is low economic activity. Businesses are not selling as many products as they used to, whereas consumers are not buying as many as they used to. Trading volume on the stock market not only goes down but the value of stocks also drops dramatically. There are no activities on real estate and people are losing jobs. A recession is a terrible time to live on.

Yeah, that's very correct. Although for me, it's always going to be more investment in US Dollar. It's called cash money for obvious reasons. Even when I'm into trading forex, USD is always in the pair I'm trading.

People in my country were investing more and more money in dollars because the value of dollar was increasing a lot. This is why the government decided to degrade the price of dollar by manipulating it in an artificial manner. However, this led to more problems than solutions.

People in my country were investing more and more money in dollars because the value of dollar was increasing a lot. This is why the government decided to degrade the price of dollar by manipulating it in an artificial manner. However, this led to more problems than solutions.

This is practically what is going on in my country right now because the value of dollar is completely skyrocketed in my country today. Even most people are just buying dollar with our currency and just keeping it as a means of investment which is very wrong.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds