Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Debit or Credit Card?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have the option of having both a credit card and a debit card, but I choose to only have a debit card as that is needed for me to get paid for work and such and also needed for me to pay for things. As much as I can have access to a credit card, I refuse to do so because for the simple reason I would end up continuously spending and having to pay it all back would be a huge issue for me. With a debit card I can only use what money I have in the bank and that is it and that is something I am happy with.

I use both of them credit and debit cards. I have more usage on my debit card than my credit card but both of them are very necessary. I can't use only debit card and can't only the credit card too.

I use both of them credit and debit cards. I have more usage on my debit card than my credit card but both of them are very necessary. I can't use only debit card and can't only the credit card too.

I am careful with the credit cards. I don't want a situation where I spend more than I should. It makes no sense to me at all.

Credit card
-Safer. If you card stolen its the banks problem. If your debit card is stolen your money is gone and you have to ask the bank send it back.
Exactly.

I use Chase cards. I’ve always had good experiences with them, so I’ll stick with them. I have the Amazon card as well as the Sapphire card. I accumulate a lot of points due to paying myself back later for work related expenses that allow me to travel/earn cash back that I wouldn’t with a debit card.

It's either you have a credit card or debit card or you can decide to have both of them. Personally, I don't apply for credit card because I have a very terrible spending habit. If I use a credit card, I would get myself into a very serious debt and it's why I'm only making use of debit cards.
Credit Card is great for disciplined people 😁 It comes with a lot of benefits.. I don't know about outside but in India, there's something called CIBIL score which defines your capability to payback a loan if you ever take one. Also there are many merchants who gives lots of discount when payment is done using a CC.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds