Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Debit or Credit Card?

Credits
It's either you have a credit card or debit card or you can decide to have both of them. Personally, I don't apply for credit card because I have a very terrible spending habit. If I use a credit card, I would get myself into a very serious debt and it's why I'm only making use of debit cards.

Advertisement Placeholder
I use both debit and credit cards. But for my credit card, I have a spending principle not to use it for any kind of transaction I want but for only emergency reasons when my debit card can't solve the problem.

I use only debit card. I operate a savings account, I'm not sure if a credit card is allowed for that kind of bank account.

Debit card. I'm very used to debit cards. I don't like or want a credit card. I don't like the credit thing. I prefer to just buy with my money once and for all

A debit card is basically used as an ATM card so the majority have a Debit card and they use it for cash withdrawal or online shopping or swipe it while shopping in Stores. I prefer a debit card though having a credit card gives you more freedom to purchase but can also put you in severe debt if you are not careful.

Both Debi and Credit cards are good but many usually apply for credo cards here. I have both the two but i usually man use of my credit card.

I have both debit and credit card. I use my debit card more than I use my credit card.

I have only used my credit card twice this year.

I have both and I like to shop online with the help of my credit card and earn reward points which can then be used to get free gifts. We need to use the credit card smartly to extract positives out of it.

It's only debit card I use for now. I would like to use a credit card too but it's not going to be now.

Debit card it is for me. Why would I spend what I don't have in the first place? If I can't afford it at that particular time then it waits.

There's this peculiar slogan that goes by 'pay before service' that I'd picked up growing up, that's what am living with when it comes to credit and debit card dialogue. Hence, I prefer a debit card to a credit card.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds