Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Customizing an already existing theme?

Advertisement Placeholder
Having everyone use the same theme and having it all look the same just is not worth it to me. It is better to make it look some what different from other sites.
Yeah I too agree that its totally worth it. I tend to do it very rarely though except for small changes and tweaks. The problem is its fairly easy to mess up some design especially if you don't have a graphics artist in you, which is my case.

im just starting doing my own themes. i have to use my own board layouts and other customizations first. i like the last post cell before the board cell and i like the height of the board cell minimal. all my layouts will start with the things i need then can be modified off that. im not done yet getting all the stuff i want yet to start making other themes. cause to go back and modify 15 or whatever themes everytime you change a thing you want on every layout is a pain

I've just started so I only customize free/premium themes. I want to learn to make my own themes from scratch in the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds