Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Currently Reading

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't read books, ever. I do read a bedtime story for my children every night. We have a range of Disney books.

I used to be a voracious reader as a kid but as I've gotten older, I've gotten worse at finding the time.

Last book I read - Becoming A Writer / Staying A Writer by J. Michael Straczynski, and in all honesty I want to get around to reading one of his other books, Becoming Superman. But time is not my friend lately.

I don't read books, ever. I do read a bedtime story for my children every night. We have a range of Disney books.

You should give the Berenstain Bears series a whirl. They have tons of great books with great life lessons in teasing, bullying etc. They've been my all-time favorite since I was a child and I still love them today!

Right now I'm rereading The Giver by Lois Lowry

I used to be a voracious reader as a kid but as I've gotten older, I've gotten worse at finding the time.

Last book I read - Becoming A Writer / Staying A Writer by J. Michael Straczynski, and in all honesty I want to get around to reading one of his other books, Becoming Superman. But time is not my friend lately.
I've since managed to read Becoming Superman. What a journey, properly emotional rollercoaster territory but it explains so many things.

I'm reading George R.R Martin book A Dance with the Dragons right now. I started enjoying George's books recently after reading Fire & Blood.

I'm reading George R.R Martin book A Dance with the Dragons right now. I started enjoying George's books recently after reading Fire & Blood.
I have all of those books and would love to read them one day, but my attention span when it comes to reading isn't all that great. I get distracted too easily. Absolutely love the TV series!

I have all of those books and would love to read them one day, but my attention span when it comes to reading isn't all that great. I get distracted too easily. Absolutely love the TV series!
The TV series are great. Game of Thrones is awesome and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed with House of The Dragon. I'm going to make my decision about two of them when House of The Dragon is completed.

The TV series are great. Game of Thrones is awesome and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed with House of The Dragon. I'm going to make my decision about two of them when House of The Dragon is completed.
Indeed, best to wait until the end of the series to see how everything turns out. We don't want another ending like Game of Thrones, which most will agree was a flop.

Indeed, best to wait until the end of the series to see how everything turns out. We don't want another ending like Game of Thrones, which most will agree was a flop.
A lot of fans hated the ending of Game of Thrones but I understand why they had to end it that way. They had to have her killed because letting her live and rule would be allowing someone similar to her father the mad king rule.

They are working Jon Snow spin off tittled The Snow.

A lot of fans hated the ending of Game of Thrones but I understand why they had to end it that way. They had to have her killed because letting her live and rule would be allowing someone similar to her father the mad king rule.

They are working Jon Snow spin off tittled The Snow.
Can't wait for the spin off, hopefully it will be just as good. Do agree on the last season being a disappointment though.

9789390166268_1_300x@2x.jpg

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds