Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Current Forum/Website Goals?

Credits
We have a thread about "Did you achieve your goals?", but I am curious - what are your current goals for your forum or website?

What are some short term goals you hope to achieve in the next 2-3 months, or 4-6 months. What are some more longer term goals for in more than 6 months to a years time? My hope here at Admin Junkies is we can somehow support one another to reach these goals! Perhaps your goal is to reach 50 members online in one day, what if we all banded together and got that to happen for you! Some goals are silly, and might not account for much, but they mean a lot to us.

No judgment! What are some goals of yours?

Advertisement Placeholder
One of my goals was to get Promotion Addicts approved for Google Adsense and on Saturday (my birthday) I got the email that said we had been approved so I can tick that goal off. My other goals now are to grow the forum, bring in more traffic and work towards a successful forum that helps as many people as we can.

I'm wanting to start a contest sometime in the future on my community. I haven't really planned out what the prizes will be, but I think it might help with engagement. I also thought about holding not only a posting contest, but a video game challenge contest too. Right now you can earn trophies on my community if you complete video game challenges, but I feel that my members may want a little bit more. I'm also wanting to try to get 40 members, I'm not too far away from this goal I just need four more members. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds