Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Cryptocurrency Software?

Simon

Credits
I'm new to cryptocurrency and it is very interesting to me. What software do you use to mine it? Is it legal and if so are there any tutorials on how to do so. Thank you!

Advertisement Placeholder
I think bitcoin is really interesting. Honestly, I am not trying to be arrogant or brag, but I can pick things up pretty fast and I want to do anything I can online to get money. Without revealing address, working hard for it, and it does not cost an investment of my own money. but, whatever I do I always try to be as passionate and hardworking for it :). Bitcoin just seems intriguing.

I think bitcoin is really interesting. Honestly, I am not trying to be arrogant or brag, but I can pick things up pretty fast and I want to do anything I can online to get money. Without revealing address, working hard for it, and it does not cost an investment of my own money. but, whatever I do I always try to be as passionate and hardworking for it :smiley:. Bitcoin just seems intriguing.
Well, I'm on the side that thinks Bitcoin is going to crash when it gets to $5,000. At least wait till it crashes to invest as I believe it'll come back fast.

Well, I'm on the side that thinks Bitcoin is going to crash when it gets to $5,000. At least wait till it crashes to invest as I believe it'll come back fast.
Yeah. But, I still don't know how to mine it XD

Cryptocurrency mining is a waste in my opinion. The only way to make decent money is to have your own server farm pretty much, and then you're wasting more money on power than you're getting. And don't even get me started on cloud mining...

Cryptocurrency mining is a waste in my opinion. The only way to make decent money is to have your own server farm pretty much, and then you're wasting more money on power than you're getting. And don't even get me started on cloud mining...
Yeah, from what I looked into mining isn't profitable because of the inflated price. You need a specific rig if you actually want to make a decent pay, but even then it won't outweigh the power consumption since BTC is 4,500 per 1 now.

Yeah, from what I looked into mining isn't profitable because of the inflated price. You need a specific rig if you actually want to make a decent pay, but even then it won't outweigh the power consumption since BTC is 4,500 per 1 now.
Ahh, the good ole times when it was just $120 for 1

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds