Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

CPM ad network

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, not many CPM companies are going to accept you. Plus, you aren't going to make anything with that traffic. You're much better off using affiliate programs and marketing those toward your visits. With 5k impressions you won't even make a $1.00 from CPM.

I would agree with JLogan that if your traffic is that low that you should look into going to another direction. I have never had much luck with CPM anyways.

Yeah, with that amount of traffic you would seriously make more targeting your visitors with super niche related affiliate programs. Or you should really consider selling banners by yourself. You can easily make $5-10 every 2 weeks if you wanted to by selling ads manually. And you could make $xxx with an affiliate program if your monthly traffic is legitimate ... it's just a matter of targeting and picking out good things to market to your visitors.

Yeah, you're not going to make much with that kind of traffic, but there are some CPM networks that don't insist on a minimum: Smowtion, CPMFun and CPMLeader come straight off the top of my head, but they don't pay very well.

Yeah, with that amount of traffic you would seriously make more targeting your visitors with super niche related affiliate programs. Or you should really consider selling banners by yourself. You can easily make $5-10 every 2 weeks if you wanted to by selling ads manually. And you could make $xxx with an affiliate program if your monthly traffic is legitimate ... it's just a matter of targeting and picking out good things to market to your visitors.
Actually I am in the process of getting things ready to sell banners myself. I was just hoping to put in when I had no people interested, but take them off when people were buying adspace.

Actually I am in the process of getting things ready to sell banners myself. I was just hoping to put in when I had no people interested, but take them off when people were buying adspace.

Why not fill the space with an ad that directs to page where people can contact you for an ad purchase? Seriously, with 5k impressions you're not gonna make much from a CPM company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds