Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

cPanel web hosting for magento commerce site?

Mordok

Loyal member
Credits
I need to know all possible hosts (reliable and honest) that can be perfect for magento commerce web hosting services.
The one I know is Tzulo.com cPanel web hosting, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this web host?

Any better variants?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been using Tzulo.com hosting for more than 1 year now and I have never faces a single problem with them.
I contacted their support department several times asking for help. They have stellar customer service, fast servers, fair pricing.

I have been a Tzulo.com customer for over a year now, there attention to detail, great customer service & excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs. I like their support, always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.

I think at first you need to figure out how big your e-commerce store will be and pick a hosting form there. YOu can always upgrade later down the road!

Namecheap also provided Cpanel as web hosting control panel software. Namecheap offers VPS as well as Dedicated Servers. You can try hosting your magento based ecommerce site with namecheap.

There’s a discussion on the top Magento hosts later in this piece, but here is a preview of the best Magento hosts, vetted for speed and security:

1. Bluehost – Free SSL certificate and 24/7 support
  2. A2 Hosting – Cheap, scalable hosting services for all business and personal use
  3. InMotion Hosting – Unlimited resources with Free SSL certificates
  4. HostPapa – Scalable hosting with website builders and e-commerce plans
  5. SiteGround – Beginner-to-enterprise hosting with exceptional uptime

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds