Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cost of starting your own Ecommerce site

It probably wouldn't be cheap to start your own ecommerce site. Do you want to start a site similar to Amazon? Maybe eBay? You will probably also need to go through legal hoops to get it set up.

I wouldn't know where to begin in starting one myself, but I Imagine making a website, adding product, etc. would be a start.

Advertisement Placeholder
$300 per month for hosting? Get real, lol. At best a dedicated server would only be around $100 a month or less. Where are you getting the info? I can only see paying $300 a month in hosting for some big reseller hosting enterprise.

Having to pay $300 per month for hosting is something that I will never do because I know so many alternative hosting companies out there who will charge you for something that is a lot less. You can make use of Namecheap which their hosting fee is very cheap.

The cost of starting your own ecommerce site can vary depending on several factors, including the scale of your operation, the features and functionalities you require, and the approach you choose to take.

The cost of starting an ecommerce site depends on a lot of things. If you are selling without having your own inventory, your cost might be pretty small. If you are using premium software to build the site your cost might be higher.

It is just like the cost that is going to take for someone to set up something like Amazon, it is definitely going to be very expensive compared to setting up something smaller that you can be able to run individually.

If you start an online shop with woocommerce, you just need a domain and hosting. You also need a marketing budget but that is another topic of discussion. If you are using programs like Shopify, you might have to spend a lot of money just to start your shop. You can minimize your cost with print on demand or dropshipping business model

If you start an online shop with woocommerce, you just need a domain and hosting. You also need a marketing budget but that is another topic of discussion. If you are using programs like Shopify, you might have to spend a lot of money just to start your shop. You can minimize your cost with print on demand or dropshipping business model

I have a great friend who makes use of Shopify and you're right about how expensive it is to make use of their services. But in the end, it's a good platform to make use of if you can be able to afford it. It's highly recommended.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds