Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cosmetics refund business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimra Saeed

Reputable member
Credits
I have been seeing the market trend of cosmetics sales and purchase business.If the quality of cosmetic products is good it goes with the trend but if its quality is not too good it is send for refund of money.But in refund some companies are not fare.what do you suggest?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not know how viable it may be, the return of cosmetics motivated by poor quality, since when ordering, the quality of the products and brands must be evaluated, and after that if you are satisfied with the cosmetics, the business is completed . That would be your responsibility and not, of the distributors.

Cosmetic business is really profitable untill or unless you have original products for selling , most of the people demand for original items for use because fake products can cause the skin damaged so this is really profitable for the seller but make sure your products are usable.

Cosmetic products production demands alot of quality materials to be viable, in a case of a product that is of no quality, then the company that produced it should face the consequences of loss.
A cosmetics company's product shouldn't have to be non quality at any point in time, these companies should have a quality assessment test that all their products should pass through before it's released into the market, If a company passed that process, then all their products will be of high quality and there will be no need for refund.

I have been seeing the market trend of cosmetics sales and purchase business.If the quality of cosmetic products is good it goes with the trend but if its quality is not too good it is send for refund of money.But in refund some companies are not fare.what do you suggest?
The business follows fashion trend and what is acceptable by the people. Refunds on products that doesn't meet the buyers expectation are returned for refunds which doesn't. Refunds on such products aren't made instantly.

Cosmetic products production demands alot of quality materials to be viable, in a case of a product that is of no quality, then the company that produced it should face the consequences of loss.
A cosmetics company's product shouldn't have to be non quality at any point in time, these companies should have a quality assessment test that all their products should pass through before it's released into the market, If a company passed that process, then all their products will be of high quality and there will be no need for refund.
I agree with you that all the cosmetics producing companies should be very careful when producing these products in order to avoid running at loss.
In order to ensure this,i concur with you what you have just said that it should have particular proccesses that should be followed before releasing them

I think that when it comes to complaints you should file them with the company first in order to try and get a response from them. Perhaps this way you can get your refund or your store credit for future purchases. If this does not work then you can complain directly to the management of the company and failure in that regard as well, and you should report rather to the consumer complaint board at your government level.

Sale of costmetic is a very lucative business because almost all ladies makes use of costmetic. You Investing in costmetic, you must be someone who is current and also a fashion type of person so that you can know what ladies want and also makeups that is trending. Guy who goes into make up business make lots of money for themselves.

Value of cosmetic is increasing day by day and the demand goes on high peak .
Those who has started business of selling cosmetic has lot's of profit on selling and they make it by themselves.people has demand of original products for using so the cosmetic seller sell them on expensive prices.
This business run so fast and growing well now a days.

A cosmetics company's product shouldn't have to be non quality at any point in time, these companies should have a quality assessment test that all their products should pass through before it's released into the market

Cosmetic business is a lucrative business, it is a nice business to start and also profitable especially the exporter and importers, they make a lot of profit on the business, so cosmetic business is a good business because almost all the ladies like making use of cosmetic.

Cosmetics are a hot selling products but the cosmetics must be high quality. If it is poor quality the customers will give it negative reviews and demand refund and it is very important that they get their refund.

Sales of cusmestics is a good business but it is quite sensitive as one will need to produce quality products. Where there is no quality in the products produced by the company, the company will lose customers which causes loss.

I think this is only possible when the cosmetic was ordered online , outside that ,it will be difficult to return it back ,since the cosmetic shop won't accept the fault was from them, considering that it left their shop on good state

I agree with you that all the cosmetics producing companies should be very careful when producing these products in order to avoid running at loss.
In order to ensure this,i concur with you what you have just said that it should have particular proccesses that should be followed before releasing them
[automerge]1610557947[/automerge]
[automerge]1610558275[/automerge]
To my own view, I would say all the company producing cosmetics should be more watchful when producing their products in order to prevent running at loss.
So therefore, to achieve this, i agree with your opinion that it should have particular proccesses that should be followed before releasing these products.
And finally, they should ensure that all products are of high quality.

Last edited:
If what you mean not fair for buyers that companies of cosmetics are not refunding defective products then I would say you just have to charge it to experience. The trouble with some people is they buy cosmetics on a whim and some buy just because there is a good discount. That is a lesson learned so next time you buy the trusted brands of cosmetics so you will not have a problem with the quality of the product.

Some companies have return policy with all their products as long as certain conditions are meet while some don't. They will tell you in the beginning of the transaction that they don't accept return of products once they are sold and delivered.

Cosmetic Business is a very profitable business because as people and most especially ladies will say that beauty is life. No matter the level a lady doesn't have manner they will find a way to get there cosmetic to look good in the society. To me cosmetic Business bus just like food business to me, it will always thrive.

Now a days everyone need a cosmetics that Bussiness is increase day by day every person weather a women and men use a cosmetics thing cosmetics things a prize incerase it's not seanol but that Bussiness is profitilaty increases

Cosmetic Business is a very profitable business because as people and most especially ladies will say that beauty is life. No matter the level a lady doesn't have manner they will find a way to get there cosmetic to look good in the society. To me cosmetic Business bus just like food business to me, it will always thrive.
What you said is absolutely true about how good cosmetics business is. It requires a huge sum of money if you are looking at selling something most people will be looking for. People use cream and soap everywhere and every day, so it moves well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds