Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Cooking Pasta

Website
offtopix.com
Credits
Do you like pasta? Have you ever made it homemade?

dinner pasta GIF

Advertisement Placeholder
I love it during the cycling season. When I do longer bike rides, pasta is perfect to eat the night before to give you plenty of fuel for your ride.

I typically just make a simple recipe.

I don't have too much time to do homemade stuff. But it's homemade in a way, make my own sauce and use box noodles.

What's everyone's favorite type of pasta noodle?

I'm a bowtie fan myself!

I make homemade pasta and it tastes SO much better than the boxed kind! It really doesn't take too long to make if you are a homemaker, like me, but because it's high in carbs, I don't make it too often. I buy semolina flour and usually mix half that with half all-purpose flour along with a little salt and not too much water. You don't want it too sticky. I've also added fresh basil to the dough which makes it a bit more flavorful.

I like pasta. I don't know how to make it myself though.... But I don't really cook much. A gas stove and pyrophobia make it kind of hard. People often tell me "just get an electric stove then!" but I guess they don't understand how apartments in my area work. xD

That aside... My favorite pasta type? I guess ravioli in general would be my favorite. Or penne. Or spaghetti or angel hair type pastas. I think one of those four would be my top. But probably ravioli. xD

I do enjoy pasta but I will admit, I only have it once a week as I know if I had it more than that, I would get fed up with it easily.

I have in the past made homemade pasta but I do prefer it from the store already made as well. I and my kids love the smoked bacon pasta dish I make every so often.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds