Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Contacting Advertisers

Maxxamillion

Credits
How would one go about contacting companies to advertise on your forums. I know that emailing them would be the first step but how would i sell myself to them, ive never been very good with words. What would i need to include in the email?

thanks

Advertisement Placeholder
Make sure you clearly state any prices and the ad placement spots. Also, it is a really good idea to clearly show the statistics of your site, including traffic, pageviews, social media, etc. Good luck!

Well for WebGuruBB, people actually contact me xD I never had to go out and "seek" advertisers. Only thing I would do is just update the posts in certain forums saying ads are available again and more will PM me.

Although to fully answer your question. It can be difficult in the since that not everyone will be wanting to advertise on your site. I know I had people use the contact forum on my websites and also emailing me regarding if I wanted to advertise on their websites.

It is good to provide accurate information about the site in question. I would not fully disclose all statistics until they ask for it. Be sure to include why advertising on your site would benefit them in the long run. What you should not do is just include your domain and ask if they are wanting to advertise. They might not know anything about the site. What niche it is, what it is there for, what your goals are or its history. I believe it to be vital to include that important information for advertisers to get a since and feel of the site before getting to deep. This will also ensure them if advertising on your site is also something that would be in interest in them. This might also be a good time to explain your presence on the internet as well.

Afterwords when they reply asking for more information, this is when you would want to provide detailed statistics, the advertising positions available on your site, and their costs. If they had any specific questions of their own be sure to answer those as well.

If you want to save the hassle of having to send multiple emails between one another, then sending everything in one big email can work for some, but it may end up getting to be a large wall of text for the advertiser to read.

that is a great way to promote an advertising space, our ads actually go into the footer and dont get blocked by ad blocker that i know of.

@Jordan, unfortunately my site doesnt have as much traffic as this place yet for advertisers to contact me, i was thinking i would contact smaller game developers. Think that would be the best place to start

that is a great way to promote an advertising space, our ads actually go into the footer and dont get blocked by ad blocker that i know of.

@Jordan, unfortunately my site doesnt have as much traffic as this place yet for advertisers to contact me, i was thinking i would contact smaller game developers. Think that would be the best place to start
All is fine and dandy. Would you be contacting indie game developers then? (And it is safe to assume your site is in the gaming niche then?)

All is fine and dandy. Would you be contacting indie game developers then? (And it is safe to assume your site is in the gaming niche then?)
Yes to both, we have started to grow some nice relationships with a few companies, generally smaller ones but ones we hope could turn out great for us. Indie would be the way forward and its a great opportunity as the indie community is starting to thrive

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds