Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Constant Content

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Constant Content is a content marketplace, where instead of bidding on article writing jobs or writing on the topics ordered by the buyer, you will be selling pre-written articles. You register on the site, submit your article, and based on the topic and introduction of your article, buyers will order your article. Once sold, you forfeit your rights.

Advertisement Placeholder
Constant Content is a content marketplace, where instead of bidding on article writing jobs or writing on the topics ordered by the buyer, you will be selling pre-written articles. You register on the site, submit your article, and based on the topic and introduction of your article, buyers will order your article. Once sold, you forfeit your rights.
That seems like a better option for buyers. I bought some articles once, and the quality of them was very poor. They were nowhere near worth the money that was paid for them. At least with this method, you can see what you get before paying for it!

It's a better option, but is there a way or guide to set a price for our article so that someone may not set a low price that will affect other users too?

You give your own price and you earn 65 percent of your sales. How to price your article depends on a number of things like article length, article niche, etc.

That's great so the platform will earn 35% from our earnings? But it's not bad considering we can quote our own price and can expect to earn more in the long run.

Well, good for buyers, I am neither buyer or seller, I keep my articles in two ways -
1) One create on demand for a fixed price.
2) Keep the right of those which are for my own use.

Do we get demands there?

I think you should try this because you are good at article writing and this way can increase your earnings

I think you should try this because you are good at article writing and this way can increase your earnings
That could be an option, but I should first set a price and then let the buyer decide, It takes time and effort to write.

That seems like a better option for buyers. I bought some articles once, and the quality of them was very poor. They were nowhere near worth the money that was paid for them. At least with this method, you can see what you get before paying for it!
Sorry about that
That is why you should buy from someone that has a good reputation

Sorry about that
That is why you should buy from someone that has a good reputation
Surprisingly enough, the user had many positive reviews that I read before purchasing, but still I got bad AI generated content that had many grammar issues and copyright issues.

Surprisingly enough, the user had many positive reviews that I read before purchasing, but still I got bad AI generated content that had many grammar issues and copyright issues.
Even when you are buying from freelancers on Upwork or Fiverr, you can be cheated because they might be selling the same piece to other clients as well. The best option is to find a reliable writer and always buy from him.

This is a very beautiful platform that would benefit both article writers and article buyers. You would have a sneak peak of what you are buying.

Thanks for telling me about Constant Content. It appears to be a promising platform for authors to sell pre-written content. While it does not provide authors as much creative flexibility as competing on writing projects or writing on themes specified by the buyer, it does allow writers to exhibit their work and perhaps earn money for pre-existing content.

Writers must carefully assess the terms and conditions of selling their pieces, including the loss of rights once sold. Yet, for individuals who are familiar with these phrases, Constant Content might be a worthwhile sector to investigate. It's also worth noting that the platform's approach of allowing purchasers to choose articles based on topic and introduction may boost the likelihood of articles selling.

I am so impressed with that platform. I think good writers would really get to be recognized and given gigs on this kind of platform.

I think its best for those that can write articles on demand and does not take much time because they can get stable earnings from it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds