Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Consitutional Carry

Credits
The state of Arkansas is fixing to become the 5th state to be a "Constitutional Carry" state following Wyoming, Vermont, Arizona and Alaska.

"Constitution Carry" is a term for the legal carrying of a handgun, whether openly or concealed, without being required to get a permit from the government.

Would you be supportive of your state becoming a "Constitutional Carry" state or would you oppose it? Why or why not?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think you should have a permit, I'm sorry but I do. I would not feel the least bit comfortable if I knew anyone could get a gun and carry it around whenever and wherever they wanted; sure people can buy them on the black market and what not, but they don't usually do crimes like mass shootings. :p

I think you should have a permit as well as training. Sure, it's the right to bear arms however that was written when not many people were in the US, let alone had their own agenda for what they wanted to use a gun for, and as far as I am aware, it's not that hard to get a gun permit.

I'm not sure why they are still trying to pass legislation like this, America has huge huge issues relating to guns and somebody needs to wake up and realise it. I feel if your going to carry a gun, the minimum you should have is a license

I think you should have a permit, I'm sorry but I do. I would not feel the least bit comfortable if I knew anyone could get a gun and carry it around whenever and wherever they wanted; sure people can buy them on the black market and what not, but they don't usually do crimes like mass shootings. :yum:

I think you should have a permit as well as training. Sure, it's the right to bear arms however that was written when not many people were in the US, let alone had their own agenda for what they wanted to use a gun for, and as far as I am aware, it's not that hard to get a gun permit.

I agree with you.

There's nothing wrong with 2nd amendment and I think it is a wonderful thing. But, a person should have the required permit and competency before he/she can own a gun. A mentally unstable person should not have gun, for example.

Though I see the reason and am sort of sympathetic, I'd have to say a strong "No". I mean, no checks mean crazy people will get them. So if the NRA is supporting that stuff, then I won't support them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds