Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Considering Using Bing Ads? - 25 Fast Facts

OhioTom76

Credits
This is a great list of information about Bing Ads, for those of you who are perhaps using Google AdWords to promote your site, and are possibly looking for another network to supplement your advertising, or perhaps an alternative to AdWords:

http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2012/09/12/bing-ads-facts

While overall volume from Bing Ads is significantly less than what you can get from AdWords, depending on what your budgets are, this may not be that big of an issue to begin with. The traffic quality is approximately the same in my experience with them.

As the link above points out, there are also some advantages, such as Bing Ads places more ads in the top spots than Google does. They also allow more characters in their ad titles. But a really big difference is that as long as you are spending at least $500 per month, you can get access to a Bing account manager to help you out. Google requires you to be spending at least $500k per year. In my experience, I've seen them get rid of our account managers even when we were spending more than this.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have used both adwords and facebook ads. I think facebook ads is way better than adwords ads. Most of the time Adword ads might get you a one time customer or a sale. But facebook ads give you a fan to your page and s/he is going to stay as one as long as you keep updating your page with good/user engaging posts.

The chances of driving traffic and sales are a lot better if facebook ads are used correctly. This is what I think, others might think different.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds