Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Congratulations‼️

Modar

Addicted member
Credits
Today is the Rare Birthday 🥳🎈 of the most famous, successful, ✅largest 🔝No. 1 🏆Social network in the world🌍 Facebook (from Meta) Celebrating its 20th anniversary🎉. Exactly 20 years ago, February 4, 2004, Mark Zuckerberg founded the company 🏢in the USA🇺🇲. Since January 2010, it has held the #1 Social Network icon🥇 in the world. Facebook currently has 3 billion monthly active users.👥 Facebook Messenger 📱- has become popular since 2015 and ranks 2nd🥈 among the best Messengers in the world. 🌎(Giving first place to WhatsApp🟢📞) In honor of this event, I drew ✍️a drawing dedicated to the anniversary of Facebook.💐🤩

Advertisement Placeholder
How fast time has passed, I still remember when I opened my account in 2005, it's been 19 years since that and 20 since Facebook was born

The first social site I signed up with was Hi5. Then I signed up with MySpace. Later, when my American friend sent me a request to join Facebook I joined Facebook. That was back in 2007. However, I did not become active on Facebook until 2012.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds