Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Confident in Business

I am confident enough to see my business running for very long time. Cos it is my passion my life. I've been with it for more than 10 years.
A very good experience, maybe you can share your experience, tell what your business is and how you have managed the business so far, so it will be useful for other members.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think confidence arises from good results most times. Same with lack of confidence. You can take a risk if you see something good in the venture. Risk taking is good and bad and can affect your business positively or negatively.
Your confidence in a business is likely to go down when you are not progressing in the business, you can only be hopeful and confident when you see daily progress in your business, that is what I think.

One of the big boosters of a successful business is confidence .when people are confident in what they do , they will surely succeed b cause they will put in their best in it b cause they believe that the end will be a success

Definitely self confidence is very important in business. If you don't have any self confidence in doing your business that you have started, then you have no business going into any business

A very good experience, maybe you can share your experience, tell what your business is and how you have managed the business so far, so it will be useful for other members.
Good that you asked this question dear. Business is selling of farm produces. I am a farmer, I rear different agricultural produces. And when they're ready for harvest, I harvest them out some in my store, and supply majority to people who booked it even when its immature.

That is very important and vital as well,because a well thought out plan and an articulate strategy for implimentation will push the business to a great height.But i think,the issue of being confident was just in parspective,having all thing being on ground.

I think you can gain confidence when people actually encourage you to start a business. Many times people just back off from business when they are being discouraged to start a business. This is because people are often degraded from conducting a business due to family status. This has happened to many people.

Confidence is very important in business because that is the only thing that can help you move above other that are not confidence on what they do.

Starting a business is not as easy as we think, a lot constraints that we must pass or solve. So I think the main factor to be a businessman is to have an entrepreneurial spirit and self-confidence. Self-confidence is an attitude of what abilities will be achieved from desires and expectations. Confidence will make entrepreneurs not afraid to make decisions, take the risk of failure. An entrepreneur who has high self-confidence will be more critical, emotionally stable, not easily offended, and responsible. Every entrepreneur has a different level of self-confidence, but we can increase our confidence by:
1. Dare to accept bigger responsibilities
2. Join a positive environment
3. Establish connections with other entrepreneurs.
4. Learn from Successful People
5. Keep reading and learning.
What do you think, is self-confidence important in business, and do you have other ways to increase self-confidence?
Its very important to have self confident before starting a business because without having the believe the business will prosper the business won't grow.

I think you can gain confidence when people actually encourage you to start a business. Many times people just back off from business when they are being discouraged to start a business. This is because people are often degraded from conducting a business due to family status. This has happened to many people.
One of the things that will spur up courage in a person that wants to go into a business venture is to have a mentor that will guard him through the process,because he needs not see business venture as an exclusive preserve of some certain people

One of the things that will spur up courage in a person that wants to go into a business venture is to have a mentor that will guard him through the process,because he needs not see business venture as an exclusive preserve of some certain people

There are many people who conduct many kinds of business secretly because of shame and guilt and this is what I have also noted. They are discouraged by their family members and friends but they have children to feed, so they have no choice but to select a business which they were being discouraged from conducting or starting.

Starting up a business is really stressing to some level. That is why I always recommend that to setup a business In any sector, one must know all the rudiments that comes with the business
The knowledge of a business operation should be a paramount thing that everyone that want to set up a business should consider if it want to succeed in the business because the knowledge of a business is much more important than the capital that is required to start up the business.

There are many people who conduct many kinds of business secretly because of shame and guilt and this is what I have also noted. They are discouraged by their family members and friends but they have children to feed, so they have no choice but to select a business which they were being discouraged from conducting or starting.
I remember when we started our business outfit,we provide and essential product,and as a way to have an edge in the competive market,we decided to be doing delivery to customers when they order online,so that it will save them time and stress,but a family member almost discourage us against the idea,saying it will be a awste of resources to get into logistics.

Confidence is important in business because it helps you to deal better with conflict improves your communication skills, can make you happier at work, enables you to take feedback better, and it can make you a better manager or leader.

I remember when we started our business outfit,we provide and essential product,and as a way to have an edge in the competive market,we decided to be doing delivery to customers when they order online,so that it will save them time and stress,but a family member almost discourage us against the idea,saying it will be a awste of resources to get into logistics.

Yes, there are many people who get discouraged by their family members. So what happened after that? Did you continue that business or start it afterwards? I am sure you must be regretting not starting that business, don't you?

Establishing connection with other entrepreneur is very important and a key major factor that can make any entrepreneur to be successful in the dealing of their business. So far I think that is the best

Confidence is something that is very important in anything not only business because it can help you to have exposure and dare to face any challenges in life.
Sometimes the confident a person have can eventually take him far because the boldness of taking a step can cause him to take other step...

Confidence is the act of been brave in what ever you do so in business you need to have confidence in making other decisions because we have a lot risk when it comes to business

Establishing connection with other entrepreneur is very important and a key major factor that can make any entrepreneur to be successful in the dealing of their business. So far I think that is the best
I like that connection because it would have a color of brotherhood. When competitors bond together it is like countries that are being friendly with each other. Business competition need not be harsh particularly when there is a big market base that every business can have a share of customers.

Confidence is something that is very important in anything not only business because it can help you to have exposure and dare to face any challenges in life.
When you love your business he will have confidence in it and if you believe in what you are doing then you have confidence in it one I need to have confidence in the business before starting such business.

My current focus is to complete my education with good grades and get a job in a bank. I will be working for 10 years to build savings and experience

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds