Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Computer Building Business?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a lot of knowledge about building computers, but due to the intense costs associated with some of the components, I don't believe it will be a highly profitable business. Inflation and cryptocurrency have a lot to do with the constant rise in costs. I mainly build computers for my home servers or for my personal computer.

I think this is the same with mechanics. You really have to love working on cars or your passion will fizzle and it will just be work. I have heard the same for people that work on computers.

I don't have much knowledge on that, however I think it will be a profitable business for those that understand how it works and are able to come up with a masterpiece. I guess having both mechanical and technical skills will be required.

I think this is the same with mechanics. You really have to love working on cars or your passion will fizzle and it will just be work. I have heard the same for people that work on computers.

Cars and computers are pretty different. As far as computer building business is concerned, there are many people who know that there are many gamers who tend to buy a computer that might be ideal for gaming. This is why they get involved in this kind of business in order to sell gaming PCs to game enthusiasts.

A computer build service is actually a good idea. There are a few PC companies that custom build PCs for you, so there are sites for it. You could enact a service where people send in their PCs and you can go and build what they want. Of course for a decent pay.

For those that build your own PC's, would you ever start up your own computer building business similar to the likes of OriginPC, FIercePC? Do you think you'd be able to handle & maintain such an operation? Do you think such a business would be profitable?

I don't have any knowledge on how to build PC but I know that it is something that is very lucrative because PC is quite a commodity which a lot of people look for specifics when they want to purchase and if you can do that very well, you will be making good money from it.

Starting a computer building business can be a rewarding venture, given the ongoing demand for custom-built computers and the ever-evolving technology industry. it's crucial to stay informed about new products, industry trends, and customer preferences. Continuously educate yourself on the latest hardware, software, and compatibility requirements to provide the best service possible.

Starting a computer building business can be a rewarding venture, given the ongoing demand for custom-built computers and the ever-evolving technology industry. it's crucial to stay informed about new products, industry trends, and customer preferences. Continuously educate yourself on the latest hardware, software, and compatibility requirements to provide the best service possible.

This is actually something that I would be interested in learning because it is going to help me so much when it comes to building a PC that I am going to use for my gaming purposes because I really enjoyed playing video games on PC.

Building custom computers is a huge business in my place. However, I do not have the skills to build computers. I can of course hire experts to build computers and then sell the computers for higher price, however, when I am not building myself and depending on someone else, my profit margin will be very low.

Building custom computers is a huge business in my place. However, I do not have the skills to build computers. I can of course hire experts to build computers and then sell the computers for higher price, however, when I am not building myself and depending on someone else, my profit margin will be very low.

This is a knowledge I am very much interested in learning because from what I have seen so far with people who are experts in doing it, they are always building something so good with a high monetary value which they sell easily without having so much difficulty in trying to sell them. Building PC is a very good way to make money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds