Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Common reason of business failure

Because having a fantastic product isn't enough. You must also create a distinct value offer; else, you will become lost in the crowd. Understanding what your competitors do better than you is critical. You won't be able to develop a brand if you don't separate yourself.

Advertisement Placeholder
We have many reasons why business fail nowadays ,lack of commitment to the business ,lack proper feasibility study about the business .

Write your reply...yes lack of capital or financial is cost to fail in business,keeping the business going and turning in to success is even herder.

Lack of planning is the major reason for business failure. If a business owner refuse to plan before setting up the Business he or she will just see that the Business has eventually collapse

Running a business is not for the faint of heart; entrepreneurship is inherently risky. Successful business onwers must possess the ability to mitigate company-specific risks while simultaneously bringing a product service to market at a price point that meets consumer demand levels.
You are right about that. This apply to most businesses. But there are some business that if they sell what is not worth more than $5 and sell it $50 . Some people will still buy them. Those are companies that have gained grand

These are some of the reasons; not conducting a feasibility study on their business, not employing qualified employment, lack of team work, lack of adequate capital to run the business, not working on your weaknesses and tackling our threats.

Obviously, there is no business without risk. The business risk could be managed by another agency entirely. The risk could be mitigated if you buy insurance policy. The risk of the investment is transferred to the insurance company and the risk becomes the responsibility of the insurer. That I think is the best way to keep business afloat.

Lack of cash or finance, retention of an ineffective management team, defective infrastructure or business model, and failed marketing campaigns are the most typical causes for small firms or even corporations failing.

Running a business is not for the faint of heart; entrepreneurship is inherently risky. Successful business onwers must possess the ability to mitigate company-specific risks while simultaneously bringing a product service to market at a price point that meets consumer demand levels.
Most people will tell you that the most common reasons why most businesses fail is because of lack of capital but I will tell you that one of the most common reasons why businesses fail is because of lack of knowledge of the business before the business owners started.

Most people will tell you that the most common reasons why most businesses fail is because of lack of capital but I will tell you that one of the most common reasons why businesses fail is because of lack of knowledge of the business before the business owners started.

Capital is indeed important. People miscalculate how much capital or funds they would need to run the business and this leads to the closure iof the business even before it gets popular. A lack of knowledge is also one of the main reasons why businesses do not run.

I have witnessed a lot of businesses fail because they do not like to keep sufficient data about your business dealings and as such their decisions are not informed.

There are common reasons for business failure which includes setting up your business in a wrong location or a place that doesn't suit it's purpose. Another might be due to lack of knowledge about how the business works or is run, probably he ventured into the business because his friends are into it

You are absolutely right my dear. There isn't a better way to explain it. But that aside, we all must find ways that works for us and implement them.

We have many reasons why business fail nowadays ,lack of commitment to the business ,lack proper feasibility study about the business .
If lack of commitment is the reason for business failure a lot of people could have succeeded in their business because they actually spend so much to establish it then why won't they commit ?

I think most business usually fail since the owner of the business did not take the move of putting more effort in making the business suceed or obviously lack good financial management and skills

There are several factors that causes a business to fail:
1. No or insufficient business plan
2. No efficiency during business activities
3. A negative results of feasibility study and one still starts the business anyways.
another thing that is a major factor in how busineses fail is that while planning,the business owner do not take into consideration market complexities of changing strategy on customer aqusition and service delivery.

That is right. Running a business is not easy. But for me if only I have the capital or much money I will engage full blast into cryptocurrency trading and investment.

There are so many businesses that I know that have failed because of lack of discipline on the part of the enterpreneurs to keep the business moving.

When there is no proper plan for your business, there will be issues. Another factor is when the expectations is too high, some fresh business people usually expect too much good result and when things didn't work out the way they had expected, they tend to quit.

I used to believe that with proper planning and all that a business can never fail. But there's what we call unforseen circumstances, well plan well and pray...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds