Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Collaboration with the Niche Industry

Shawn Gossman1

Legendary member
Administrator
Website
www.shawngossman.com
Credits
Social influencers often share the traffic of major corporations and brands.

They do this by collaborating with these brands and companies.

Collaborations, as a result, usually give the brand/company buyers and consumers, and the influencer usually earns more followers.

In this case, the forum is the influencer.

Find industries around your niche and collaborate with them. Come up with unique collaborations to benefit you and the brand/company. But make sure the benefit of collaboration is openly visible, for the brand/company may not take a risk collaborating with you.

Have you tried this approach with your forum? If so, what sorts of collaboration have you done, and why did they fair out in the end?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't treat my forums as businesses or influence related... But I'm also basically brand new to forums, despite my many years of experience with them on and off in my life. Do I think it'd be fun to collab? Definitely. But my forums are babies right now. No one would want to collaborate with me yet anyway. So I haven't really thought of it...

I don't treat my forums as businesses or influence related... But I'm also basically brand new to forums, despite my many years of experience with them on and off in my life. Do I think it'd be fun to collab? Definitely. But my forums are babies right now. No one would want to collaborate with me yet anyway. So I haven't really thought of it...
You would want to establish your forum before doing something like this.

If you didn't want to wait too long, then I would suggest being an advocate of the brand more so than most people.

I have less than 100 followers on my Shawn Gossman twitter. But I would advocate Grammarly so much that they made me an ambassador of their software. Even though that particular twitter isn't as popular, I can still collaborate through ambassadorship.

That would be a good way to start for smaller forum owners :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds