Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

ClixBlue Review: SCAM or LEGIT ?

greenie

Captain Junkie
Credits
View attachment 532

ClixBlue is a Paid-to-Click (PTC) site that promises to pay you for clicking ads, among other things.

What is ClixBlue and what does it offer?​

As mentioned, ClixBlue.com is a PTC site that will allow you to earn by simply clicking ads and taking offers.

Option 1 – Easy Jobs​

Easy jobs are like paid offers that you encounter in get-paid-to sites and you will get an overview of the available tasks once you login.

View attachment 533

Basically, you have to complete jobs to earn a bit of money. The tasks are quite simple. You either have to answer a survey, take a quiz, sign up to a website or really just any simple online task.

Option 2 – Watch Videos​

You can also earn a bit of money by watching videos. The way this earning opportunity is structured is, you will be redirected to a certain site (like Hideout.tv) to watch specific videos. Normally, you will need to watch a minimum number of videos before you will receive the reward that was promised for that video offer. There isn’t much information on their site about this earning opportunity, but it is pretty straightforward. Just watch the videos. Once you’ve fulfilled the condition for the video offer, you will receive the reward.It will then be up to you if you want to continue watching videos or not. But basically, the more videos you watch, the more rewards you will get. That’s how it works. However, even though this sounds like easy money, be aware that it takes A LOT of video watching to earn any real money. So it is definitely not the most effective way to earn even though it can be entertaining.

Option 3 – Viewing Ads​

What makes a PTC site a PTC site is, you will be able to earn by simply viewing ads.

Option 4 – BlueGrid​

Another way for you to earn from ClixBlue is by playing their grid game. If you have used other PTC sites, you will likely recognize this type of option.

View attachment 535

The logic to this game is, you just click any grid that you want and then watch the ad that will pop for 5 seconds. You will then earn the reward promised (which is $0.00010 and 0.10 credits). This time around, the promised reward was credited to my account. You also have the chance to win contest entries aside from the usual reward. Again, not a very effective way to earn but luckily is does also not take much effort.

Option 5 – Treasure Chest​

Treasure Chest is another game you can play on ClixBlue.

View attachment 536

You simply have to meet the minimum requirements in order to open the treasure chest. As shown in the photo above, you have to watch at least 4 ads and open 4 grids in BlueGrid before you can open the chest. In a way, the treasure chest acts as a bonus reward for doing stuff you can do on ClixBlue. You will usually receive points (which I will discuss in a later section) or some kind of deposit bonus when you open the treasure chest. In my opinion, this is a nice addition to the ways you can earn from the site.

Option 6 – Offer Walls​

Offer walls are another way to earn rewards from ClixBlue.

View attachment 537

Option 7 – Referral Program​

Their referral system works in two ways. You can either refer a friend to the website the traditional way (by providing them a referral link) or you can buy/rent a referral from other members of ClixBlue.

View attachment 538

Option 8 – Bonus Offers​

You can earn bonus rewards by following the process shown in the photo below.

View attachment 539

The whole process for this is not very clear though, which is really a prevalent issue on their website, in my opinion. Not everything is crystal clear. It just says you post the proof of payment you made from another site and send it to them. They will then inspect and see if you qualify for the bonus. If you do, you will receive your bonus, which, I assume, will be credited to your ClixBlue account. As you can see, ClixBlue has several earning opportunities, but most of them are quite complicated. The way you earn from their site is not as clear cut as say, from a survey site or GPT site.

How do you get paid?​

When you complete an activity in ClixBlue, you will earn a certain dollar amount, which will be credited to your account. You do have to reach a minimum of $2 accumulated in your account before you can withdraw it. So, you must be thinking now that earning from this site is quite easy. You just have to keep clicking ads until you reach $2 and start withdrawing your money.

View attachment 540

Unfortunately, it isn’t as simple as that. As you can see in the photo above, you will also need to accumulate cashout points before you can withdraw your earnings. The only way to earn cash out points is to complete offers from offerwalls and click bonus ads. So, even if you’ve accumulated $5 from clicking on ads, you actually have to accumulate an equivalent of 5,000 cashout points before you can withdraw your earnings. So, it’s a pretty troublesome process. But, all of this hassle can be waived though if you upgrade your membership level. The need to accumulate cashout points before you can withdraw your earnings is only true when you are a standard member of the site. If you upgrade your membership though, you can just withdraw your earnings right away without having to accumulate cashout points. So, if you want to make sure you can withdraw your earnings without any hassle, your only choice is to upgrade your membership (which I will talk about in the next section). As to how you will be able to withdraw your earnings, there isn’t any information on their site about the payment methods you can use to withdraw your money. As I’ve mentioned, their site seems to lack a lot of necessary information. Based on feedback from other members though, you will be able to withdraw your earnings through PayPal, Solid Trust Pay, Payza, Bitcoin, Perfect Money, and Payeer.

How much money can you make?​

The trouble with PTC sites, in my opinion, is that it really isn’t very ideal when it comes to earning potential if you compare it with survey sites and GPT sites. To answer the question shortly, the money you can make from ClixBlue will all depend on how active you are on the site and how much you are willing to invest in it. I’ve mentioned that you will be able to upgrade your membership level for some perks.

View attachment 541

As you can see, ClixBlue has 4 different membership levels and each one has different advantages. To make the long story short, you will be able to earn more if you upgrade your standard membership level to any of the three other membership levels. If you upgrade your membership level, the earning potential significantly rises. But, you have to keep in mind that you will have to spend money to achieve this. The good thing about this system is, you will be able to pay for the upgrade using the balance you’ve accumulated on the site. So, practically speaking, the best way for you to upgrade your membership level is if you’ve accumulated enough money in your ClixBlue account to pay for it. This is how most premium members should start, in my opinion. They work their way up from the standard level. Of course, this means you will have to invest a significant amount of time just to reach that amount because remember, the activities of ClixBlue don’t really pay well. But this way, you are at least sure you will not lose money from your own bank account if it does not go the way you hoped for.

Who can join ClixBlue?​

One of the things I like about ClixBlue is that it is open to anyone who wants to join. So, no matter which part of the world you live in, you will be able to join their site.

View attachment 542

You simply have to fill-up the form shown in the photo above and you will be a member of their website. You don’t even have to confirm your registration. There isn’t any mention on their website about an age requirement you have to meet. So, I assume you have to be at least 18 years of age before you can register, since this is the required age for PayPal, Solid Trust Pay, Payza, Bitcoin, Perfect Money, and Payeer.

Final Verdict​

ClixBlue is a legit PTC site that does pay you for completing the activities it offers.

LINK SITE

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds