Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow lol, it's not a big deal at all and he makes it look like you two hacked the board? Child's play man, I know which forum I won't be visiting anytime soon. I'm not going to even resign, just will stop logging in until he gets the point. "Well I was just on holiday and I didn't think you were like Forum Promotion." XD

Man, this is great. Things were fine with you two too, but he has to go off and make it looked like you and Sylar hacked it? That's such bullshit. xD
Screw Forum Promotion. That site is ran by a big sell out

Advertisement Placeholder
Screw Forum Promotion. That site is ran by a big sell out
That's what I was getting at. ;) It is the biggest promotion forum that I know of (if anyone knows any others let me know!) and figured I'd sign up to do a few graphics request but that section is deader than dead. The environment there is so... hostile I don't know. You screw up once and get warned to hell.

That's what I was getting at. :wink: It is the biggest promotion forum that I know of (if anyone knows any others let me know!) and figured I'd sign up to do a few graphics request but that section is deader than dead. The environment there is so... hostile I don't know. You screw up once and get warned to hell.

You summed it up correct in a few words sir.

That's what I was getting at. :wink: It is the biggest promotion forum that I know of (if anyone knows any others let me know!) and figured I'd sign up to do a few graphics request but that section is deader than dead. The environment there is so... hostile I don't know. You screw up once and get warned to hell.
Quite truly you're correct. I'm not sure how I managed to last that long :eek:

FP can suck the big one, only reason I post there is because I'm forced to by Sylar.

Just to say, I hate to be the bearer of killjoyness, but this thread was intended purely to tell you all what was happening before it spread, not about sucking penises. xD I know I participated in such a discussion, but I feel this thread has met its end and the issue has been resolved although I do not intend to ever talk to the participant again. Thank you for being good sports. :)

I'm scared of xpl0iter, I bet he is the leader of an underground hacking group.. and all of his forums are under federal investigation!
Leader of an underground hacking group, :p
:roflmaoo:

But seriously though, in that case, I guess that will be my full time stuff! I couldn't have found time for webgurubb! :p
Its soo addicting and if you're a real one(not script kiddies) you can make immense amount of money, by doing both whitehat and blackhat! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds