Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Childrens?

Andi25

Recognized member
Credits
Do you like childrens? And maybe do you have childrens yourself at home?

I like childrens, because they are seeing the world not so stressy as adults does. Childrens are always happy and having fun, whereever they are.

Advertisement Placeholder
sorry i don't have children :wink: but yeah i like them a lot.. they are the most beautiful creature of god :)

I like being around children but my only problem with them is that they do not always know when it is time to get serious. A child can joke about anything or say anything for fun even when it is a very serious matter. This makes some adults to hate some children or think that some children are bad, even when they are not.

I do not have children of my own but when I get my own children, I will make sure that I allow them to have fun wbut teach them the things they should never joke about.

I like babies, if that's what you mean. But once they are not babies anymore I find it pretty hard to be around most of them. But still I manage to get along with some of them, but not all!

Children are quite fun to be around with.

I hate violent children though, I will not like it if a kid hits me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds