Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cheap Traffic Companies

Jason1

Loyal member
Website
www.webtalkz.in
Credits
These sites have traffic coming from redirected domains and pop-unders usually. Well, possibly they could get it from bots, but they wouldn't let you know, of course. Anyway, the sources of traffic, even if it's real, isn't that good cause the motivation of people coming in has a good chance of being low. I mean, do you want people really wanting to see your site or those who have stumbled upon it? It makes a difference.

Anyway, the appeal of cheap traffic companies is simply the fact that mainstream traffic can be tough for people. However, you get what you pay for.

Advertisement Placeholder
When I first launched one of my blogs back in 2014 I think it was, I used a paid traffic service. It was $5 for a boost of 5,000 unique visits on one day. I am not sure if that is a good price or not. It was the only time I had ever tried it.

Not a big fan of inorganic traffic. They don't enhance the forum's content or discussions. I market the site to like-minded people from social networks and grow organically. This approach might take time, but the forum would become interesting and engaging to the users. It has worked out in the long run.

I like as many people to come in as possible. Nonetheless, I realize growing a small base of people that would be active writers and sharers of content is crucial. That's something, as someone suggested, that would take quite a bit of time probably.

I do agree with you and if people tend to see that there are cheap traffic that is in your site and there are bots as well then they will be less likely to actually trust the site as well and that is a major concern.

There's an old saying that you get what you pay for. When it comes to website traffic, this couldn't be more true. Anyone can go to a search engine and type in "buy cheap website traffic." But the truth is, if you're looking for quality traffic, you're not going to find it by buying cheap clicks.

The sites that sell cheap traffic are usually low-quality websites themselves, with little to no content and a high proportion of ad space. These sites are often nothing more than glorified link farms, and the traffic they sell is about as valuable as the spam in your inbox.

So if you're looking to drive quality traffic to your site, don't waste your time (and money) on cheap clicks. Instead, focus on creating compelling content that will earn you organic traffic from people who are actually interested in what you have to say.

You won't be making money from cheap traffic. If you are in it for the long run, I would recommend you think about creating good quality content which can be useful to real people. Create content to educate or entertain them.

You won't be making money from cheap traffic. If you are in it for the long run, I would recommend you think about creating good quality content which can be useful to real people. Create content to educate or entertain them.
You are right, cheap traffic not useful to run a website for long run,little time you makes some money from in this way, but if you attract real users through your good quality content, then that website grows well and the site also ranked in google, because organic traffic do some real activities in those websites.

I would not purchase traffic under any circumstance.

Not only do you risk getting banned on Adsense, but the traffic is usually junk anyway. Bots at worst, unwanted redirects at best.

Redirecting people to your domain doesn't mean anything. It does mean the traffic is cheap. Traffic is traffic. They can all be monetized because most traffic can be monetized. The only traffic that are not good are bot and spammers.

When I first launched one of my blogs back in 2014 I think it was, I used a paid traffic service. It was $5 for a boost of 5,000 unique visits on one day. I am not sure if that is a good price or not. It was the only time I had ever tried it.
it was your first experience and i am not sure you got what you paid for because it may be fake as there are so many many fake traffic service sites. i have lost already on fake one.

Not a big fan of inorganic traffic. They don't enhance the forum's content or discussions. I market the site to like-minded people from social networks and grow organically. This approach might take time, but the forum would become interesting and engaging to the users. It has worked out in the long run.
Yes for sure most especially in my country which is Nigeria, it seems to have high number of traffic, even though some of the traffic seems to be local and no more working

I used a paid traffic provider when I first began one of my blogs in 2014, I believe.
A boost of 5,000 unique visitors in one day cost $5.
I'm not sure if that pricing is reasonable or not.
I had only ever tried it once before.

used a paid traffic service. It was $5 for a boost of 5,000 unique visits on one day. I am not sure if that is a good price or not. It was the only time I had ever tried it.

I quite agree with this. The urge for getting traffic shouldn't then make one subscribe to get from any means or any dick and harry. Traffic if paid for should be from extremely trusted, valuable sources.

Never use traffic services to drive traffic to your site, These services are only providing bot traffic, they don't provide human traffic. Since the traffic is software generated, despite receiving tens of thousands of views, there will be zero sales and revenue.

I am not a big fan of any kind of traffic that is not organic but then you can go into microjob website. You can be guaranteed an audience of more than 1,000 per day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds