Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cheap budget wireless earbuds

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I got a Raycon a few years back, they're fine, nothing impressive or anything, but do the job. I of course would like to get a pair of wireless earbuds that have a bit better sound quality. Do you guys know of alternatives wireless earbuds around the $50-$80 price range? That are far superior to the Raycon earbuds and than some? Do you have any suggestions for wireless earbuds? I want something with great booming sound and long battery life.

Advertisement Placeholder
The two earbuds brands that I am going to recommend for you is going to be Oriamo and Samsung earbuds. They are very good when it comes to producing good sound and also high battery life.

I've been using both of them for very long time because I usually like to interchange them and they have satisfied me very well.

I don't use wireless earbuds. I am too worried about wireless devices by my head. I won't be on my phone for more than 5 minutes before of this lol

I don't use wireless earbuds. I am too worried about wireless devices by my head. I won't be on my phone for more than 5 minutes before of this lol

How about the wired headsets? Do you make use of them for any purposes? For my video games playing, using them is a must. I don't like playing my video games out loud and also it helps me to keep up with the game's dialogue.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds