Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cats or dogs?

Cats or dogs?

• Cats

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Dogs

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Goldfish

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

el canadiano

Credits
Are you a cat person or a dog person? Or is it something else?

I love both, but I consider myself a cat person. Nothing wrong with dogs, but I was always a cat lover since I was a kid.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm pretty torn on this, as much as I love dogs I just think it's hard to take care of them if you don't have the time. Both cats and dogs are pretty different and I would love to have a cat or dog, so for me I choose both. <3

I like dogs myself. I just never really found a use for a cat. My dog barks when threats are around, and cats lay in the sun. :p

I have to go with cats as they are lower maintenance and less work than dogs who require walking a lot which I couldn't commit to each day. Both are lovely animals though!

I think that dogs are harder to maintain, because you will have to walk the dog and also do other activities. Cats are more private and they normally leave you alone, if you give them food.

I am not into dogs a lot. I am more of a cat person.

Dogs I do not like cats that much.

Same but only cats that doesn't really like me that much. I believe dogs are more "caring" about you rather than cats.

That's not to say cats don't because we did indeed had an interesting and nice cat with us. But in general they tend to be like "just give me food and water and I don't wanna be bothered".

Where as dogs I can't remember any time when a dog didn't appreciate some form of affection. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds