Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you work for reduced pay because of unemployment.

Conditions are not so good in Asia and we see most countries facing hard times and this is the major reason why we see many moving to developed countries

I think that it is not only about Asia. Every other country in the world is struggling. I recently saw a report about financial crisis in Argentina.

Advertisement Placeholder
Could be but we need to find ways to do better as we can't expect any support or help from our Governments

If you don't mind can I ask how many dollars are you able to make in a month and how many years you have invested in your business and what type of business?
I have a poultry farm. I have been running it for about 5 years now. Presently, I make $10 daily from that farm.

That's very good and I can assume its a stable earning so you are not taking any risks with it and also earning online in free time

That's very good and I can assume its a stable earning so you are not taking any risks with it and also earning online in free time
But I took risks when I left my job with no hope to pursue the business. There was no guarantee anywhere but I moved to take the risk.

When what is readily available is a job with a low pay, I would just manage it while I am still looking for something better.

This is what we need to do and we should keep looking for more earning opportunities and it can help us to not stay dependent on one job

Never!
Not in today's world where there's technology and online opportunity every where. I'd rather be tagged an unemployed beggar than an employed beggar

It's about the attitude and situation of a person and during covid times many were told to work at lesser pay or work for more hours or take added responsibility

Like someone has already said, it is better you come and work on forums than work for what we call low pay in Nigeria.

There are people that are able to earn online and some are making even $200 a month which is a decent amount and you can stay as your own boss

Everyone has a worth. And everyone knows their worth. Your worth in the context of employment is the amount you are suppose to be paid for your services.

Can you accept an offer below your worth because of unemployment?

It is already happening with some sectors that we have right now where staff are being underpaid for the jobs that they do. I can't even fathom why the government are not doing anything to create more jobs for the people as well instead of letting the youths earn peanuts at work.

It is better to earn one dollar rather than zero dollars! If you do not have any chance of getting a better paying job you should certainly continue working for reduced pay, because of you leave the job, you will have no income opportunities. However, you should also continue to search for higher paying job

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds