Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you work for reduced pay because of unemployment.

Niyi

Reputable member
Credits
Everyone has a worth. And everyone knows their worth. Your worth in the context of employment is the amount you are suppose to be paid for your services.

Can you accept an offer below your worth because of unemployment?

Advertisement Placeholder
Everyone will accept a low offer because of high unemployment rates and competitions in online jobs, I can see great freelancers are accepting low offers just because of high competitions.

It is not out of place to do online jobs for a reduced offer online. That's because it is freelance, you can cover up with the next big client that would come your way.

If you cannot find a suitable job and feel you will be fine with the reduced pay then no reason to switch and stick with even a low paying job

Everyone will accept a low offer because of high unemployment rates and competitions in online jobs, I can see great freelancers are accepting low offers just because of high competitions.
I can also do that because I don't have a job and there is no other means of getting money

I think there are times when there is no option and we need to work even at low pay and since we need money we need to accept that

There are times when we even have to work and get paid after a few days and we will not have a choice.
I think there are times when there is no option and we need to work even at low pay and since we need money we need to accept that

Instead of me to work for ridiculous pay, I rather do a business. I would sell my properties to raise capital.

Instead of me to work for ridiculous pay, I rather do a business. I would sell my properties to raise capital.
That is because you have properties
I hope you know that some people do not have anything at all?

We need to see what's best for us and not what others think about us and that's why I accepted the offer during those times

That is because you have properties
I hope you know that some people do not have anything at all?
In that case, you give yourself six months to take up paid employment. You save up and start your business no matter how small. Anythju that makes you to take up paid employment beyond 6 months, you might not prosper in life.

Its better if we can start some sort of business but I have never been able to seriously think about it and also short of ideas to start one

That's because you have not had the desire to take risks and fix your finances. I left a job to start a business and I am okay now.

If you don't mind can I ask how many dollars are you able to make in a month and how many years you have invested in your business and what type of business?

That's because you have not had the desire to take risks and fix your finances. I left a job to start a business and I am okay now.

What type of business did you start? Was that offline or online? Yes I am not willing to take risk so I am sticking with my job

If you cannot find a suitable job and feel you will be fine with the reduced pay then no reason to switch and stick with even a low paying job

There are many people who have no option but to work for really low rates, especially in countries where the economic conditions are not favourable.

Conditions are not so good in Asia and we see most countries facing hard times and this is the major reason why we see many moving to developed countries

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds