Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Can you use Adsense on a blog that reviews paid to sites?

Beverly

Renowned member
Credits
Google Adsense specifically forbids Adsense ads from being placed on the following type sites:

• Pay-To-Click Sites
  • Pay-To-Surf Sites
  • Auto-Surf Sites
  • "Search for Charity Sites"
  • Pay-To-Search Sites

However, does this rule apply to blogs that review paid to click or paid to read email sites? One of my blogs is about all the easy ways to make money online. This is not a membership site, only a blog that reviews the sites.

I'm hesitant to put Adsense ads on the moneymaking blog for concern that it would violate Adsense TOS and get my account suspended. Does anyone know if this rule applies directly to the paid to sites or to all sites even moneymaking blogs which are just talking about or linking to paid to sites?

Advertisement Placeholder
I would say that you're allowed to put adsense ads on such blog, since you're not encouraging users to click on these advertisements and as far as I'm aware there's no rule against placing ads on websites that have other source of revenue.

I would say that you're allowed to put adsense ads on such blog, since you're not encouraging users to click on these advertisements and as far as I'm aware there's no rule against placing ads on websites that have other source of revenue.

That's a good point. And, as you say, I'm not encouraging people to click ads, just reviewing sites. And, on the sites being linked to, they don't have Adsense that can be clicked on. The ads being clicked on the sites being linked to are actually funded by members of the site and not associated with Adsense. Maybe I'm being too cautious. But I'm just always hearing Adsense horror stories where bloggers get their Adsense account shut down. At this point, I might be better off just selling ad space on that blog to others in the paid to/moneymaking industry as those ads will be more targeted than what Google Adsense wants to show anyway.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds