Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you sleep on a trip?

Henrywrites

Service Team
Service Team
When embarking on a long journey either through train or bus, do you feel comfortable sleeping inside the train?

Unless I am super exhausted and my body gives in and I end up just passing out when traveling, I do find it difficult to fall asleep on public transport. I find it easy as anything to fall asleep in say a family member's car but on public transport, it's a whole different story.

I can generally only sleep while sitting still unless I'm exhausted beyond belief. I've been exhausted enough that I fell asleep in the car a few times, but generally, it's hard to sleep in moving vehicles.

I fall asleep anything further than half an hour drive. :ROFLMAO: That is, if I don't drive myself of course.

If I can sit comfortably, am not cold and I can set an alarm, sure. I used to have a commute that involved an hour's train in the morning - I'd settle in to the corner, put on some restful music to drown out the natterers, set an alarm and wake up in time for the trip across the rail bridge to get the next one.

I don't miss out on sitting by the bus window whenever I'm travelling. The moment we live, I'm sleeping off immediately especially when it's a far distance journey.

It's only when I'm not travelling far, then I won't sleep on the bus so the driver doesn't take me past my stop.

I don't have any business being awake when I'm on a trip. As long as I'm not the one driving the car, I'd sleep almost immediately we set out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds