Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you read in a busy environment?

Ragnar

Renowned member
Credits
I have always enjoyed reading in an environment where there is calm and tranquility. This is the reason I seek secluded spots whenever I want to read. However, I have seen people read everywhere even on a bus to school. Do you feel comfortable reading in such busy places?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have always enjoyed reading in an environment where there is calm and tranquility. This is the reason I seek secluded spots whenever I want to read. However, I have seen people read everywhere even on a bus to school. Do you feel comfortable reading in such busy places?
I do not. I am very noise-sensitive, which means that I'm particularly sensitive to loud or disruptive sounds in my environment. This sensitivity can cause discomfort, anxiety, or even physical pain for me.

To give you an example, imagine a small sound you hear, but it can feel like a stereo being amplified a hundred times.
My sensitivity to sound is heightened, so even low-level sounds can seem incredibly loud and overwhelming to me. A noise that might not even register for someone else can be unbearable for someone like me who is noise sensitive, causing discomfort or even physical pain.

Thus, I need an environment that is super silent with no noise.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds