Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you monetize any traffic?

Shole1

Addicted member
Credits
Is it possible to monetize any kind of traffic or do you have to target it?
I am trying right now to see if USA citizens would bring in more revenue by changing my keywords to specific ones that USA citizens search for the most, hope it will bring me more quality traffic.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the niche. Some niches cater to a general audience, and some don't. Niches that have general appeal are dating, food, stuff like that. The reason that is true is obvious

Yes, you can monetized any traffic. The reason why some people are rushing after Usa traffic is that their pay per click is very high compared to others. But aside that all traffic can be monetized.

Yes, you can monetized any traffic. The reason why some people are rushing after Usa traffic is that their pay per click is very high compared to others. But aside that all traffic can be monetized.
Yes for sure, I am very sure what you say is right, it is very possible for one to monetize traffic, though I have never try it but I believe monetizing traffic is very possible

According to the specialization.
Some niches serve a broad clientele, whereas others don't.
Dating, gastronomy, and similar topics are specialized areas that have broad appeal.
That is true for the obvious reason.

Is it possible to monetize any kind of traffic or do you have to target it?
I am trying right now to see if USA citizens would bring in more revenue by changing my keywords to specific ones that USA citizens search for the most, hope it will bring me more quality traffic.
I think it is possible to monetize traffic as long as the traffic generated is quite high. The idea of targeting the US is quite ingenious because their pay per click rates is significantly higher than from other locations.

Yes for sure, I am very sure what you say is right, it is very possible for one to monetize traffic, though I have never try it but I believe monetizing traffic is very possible
That's sure. Its what I have tried in the past. If majority of your traffic is from usa, your revenue will be higher that when large part of your traffic are from other area.

i do not believe that you can monetize any kind of traffic that are coming to your website, but i believe you should take your time in bringing quality content to your website.

Yes you can monetize any kind of traffic you receives as you only need to put your ads and rest on them as many websites pays of ads view too which can be handy like $1-$5/1000 view.

If you can categorize such traffic and identify which niche they're broken down into or belong, you can then be able to speak their language and resonate or market to them.

Some niches serve a broad clientele, whereas others don't.
Dating, gastronomy, and similar topics are specialized areas that have broad appeal.
That is true for the obvious reason.

You can monetize any traffic. However, the word any does not include traffic from traffic exchange or traffic from PTC site. If you are using PTC traffic, your advertisers might ban you from the program.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds