Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you make $1 in a day from PTC?

In a PTC section, there are no only paid-to-click parts. There is a faucet sometimes. They work with CPX Research or TimeWall. There is make a promotional video and get up to 5 $ from the PTC. People only repeat faucet claim or PTC does not let them earn good amount of money all the time.
Yes, but time is limited and sometimes you don't have time to do all the tasks, some PTCs pay better than others, it is better to use a few that pay well at the same time if you have enough time to work them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Can you believe that I have managed to earn 1 dollar a day by combining several PTC sites? Well, more like, combining several faucet sites that are similar, how did I achieve it? I clarify that it is extremely enslaving, but I worked 5 sites at the same time, doing every type of task available, I managed to earn $0.20 in each one, so I managed to earn $1 in one day, it took me like 10 hours to achieve it, so I didn't It is impossible but it is not something simple either, I clarify that I did not pay anything, it was all free

A person living in the global south cannot earn 1 USD per day on any PTC site.
I guess this situation comprises an unfortunate vicious cycle of poverty in that people in the global south who are already struggling with poverty cannot improve their lot by working on well-paying PTC sites.

Can you believe that I have managed to earn 1 dollar a day by combining several PTC sites? Well, more like, combining several faucet sites that are similar, how did I achieve it? I clarify that it is extremely enslaving, but I worked 5 sites at the same time, doing every type of task available, I managed to earn $0.20 in each one, so I managed to earn $1 in one day, it took me like 10 hours to achieve it, so I didn't It is impossible but it is not something simple either, I clarify that I did not pay anything, it was all free
10 hours to achieve it doesn't feet the reward earned means the electricity and internet is more than 30 $ a month add to personal pocket money and cannot realize every day.

Do did not continue to click on PTC ads for 10 hours straight, right? Normally PTC site shave 24 hours cron job and ads will be available only after 24 hours.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds