Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you index multiple pages on a single site

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Is it possible to index multiple pages on a single site? As in, say I have a blog and have various sections on it for different things. I find that having various areas on one blog, with various topics for discussion, has helped draw in even more traffic. I think indexing each page on your blog will help a lot with SEO and gaining the traffic you want.

Has doing something like this helped you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes it is very possible to index lots of pages on a single website. This is pretty much easier if it happens that you used WordPress to set up your website. All you have to do to index those pages is to submit them to Google Search console one after the other. They should all index in the next 24 hours. You can use indexation service like One hour indexing, you can Google about it.

You can index any number of your website pages on search engines, you can also rank any number of your website content on search engines. However, in order to do that you will first have to submit your pages to search engines as well as do SEO on individual pages.

I have a question, is indexing and ranking same thing? I understand what is search engine ranking, it is a way to appear on search engines through SEO. The what is indexing, is it also related to ranking? Please someone shed light onto this.

Of course you can index more than one pager in your website on your search engine optimisation set up and this is a very good feature that I think only Google search engine support.

One of the common mitakes of building backlinks is people only create backlink for home page, if you also create backlink for internal pages, your each page will be ranked.

Yes you can, each of the pages of your website come as different web pages and if they're properly optimized for SEO, Google would definitely index them.
The major task is left for you, just make sure that you've properly developed your pages and they're fit for front page visibility.

I have been able to index all of my pages on Google search. IN fact, if you submit your site to google search console, you can easily get your web pages indexed on google search

Seriously I don't really what's index, can someone here help me to shed more light on it. I know ranking but for indexing I don't really know what's it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds