Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Can you ever quit advertising?

Beverly

Renowned member
Credits
So let's say you have been actively posting on other forums and sites for a few years now. You would probably have many signature links, banners and ads out on the internet. So is there ever a time when you can just slack off from marketing and take a break and yet still get new members for your site? Or, is marketing your forum or site an on going process that requires daily work?

Advertisement Placeholder
You can never advertise enough in my view, a lot of the old links may disappear over time so you always need to create new links.

I got a website on which i did not create new content for 5 months. I just waited to see the expiration of the domain name and give up on project. As i paid for a full year hosting, i let it online! Finally, it recorded a $100 sale for my pocket! So, you can still earn for your past work; it is called passive income. but it is not wise to stop building your income sources!

i guess you could if you content gets high ratings in search engines then that will advertise itself that would be awesome to just have that happen

I do not think you ever should. It is always a constant thing. Even big forums should keep advertising to get bigger! But once they get big, then word of mouth online becomes greater.

There is a point where you will be able to stop once your site is big enough but by advertising you can always gain more and more members. Even huge companies like Coca-Cola still advertise a lot.

As Robmaniac already said, you always need to promote your website or product or business all the time. It always needs to be freshly seen by new people.

I don't believe you can ever just stop advertising no. Forums and blogs that you may advertise at may get closed meaning one back link lost when they do go so it's always wise to be able to keep posting and advertising your link in fresh new places to keep those back links fresh and to also keep the links viewable to those who may see it and click.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds