Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you earn with YouTube shorts?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
I heard that you can make money with YouTube shorts and you don't have to wait for 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours watch time, you can directly start earning.

Is it true? Have you heard about it yet? Share your experiences.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not possible to be able to earn from YouTube Shorts unless you are a YouTube partner and for that, you now need 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time or you need 1000 subscribers and 10 million views on your YouTube Shorts over 90 days. You will then be able to monetize your videos on YouTube and earn a passive income from that if you continue to upload content in videos that people like to watch.

I don't see it as easier but yes it's possible with so much hard work. Youtube shorts still isn't a popular platform and its competitors Tiktok, Instagram reels are doing better so it will be harder to earn from it.

It is not possible to be able to earn from YouTube Shorts unless you are a YouTube partner and for that, you now need 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time or you need 1000 subscribers and 10 million views on your YouTube Shorts over 90 days. You will then be able to monetize your videos on YouTube and earn a passive income from that if you continue to upload content in videos that people like to watch.
They seemed to have changed the rules. Previously, you could start earning from zero follower

I heard somewhere that Youtube shorts are paying so well so is it wise to start working on it

I heard that you can make money with YouTube shorts and you don't have to wait for 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours watch time, you can directly start earning.

I have heard about it and this is one of the reasons why I ran away from making money on YouTube. The requirements is too much.

Youtube is willing to make youtube shorts a best app that can beat the popularity of TikTok and Instagram reels so it can be used to earn

Youtube is willing to make youtube shorts a best app that can beat the popularity of TikTok and Instagram reels so it can be used to earn
I have a feeling that YouTube will do a better one because they have a very good experience when it comes to uploading videos

Well, I have heard about certain people trying to monetise YouTube shorts. However, I do not know how successful they are in the end.

Well, I have heard about certain people trying to monetise YouTube shorts. However, I do not know how successful they are in the end.
They must be very successful. YouTube has always been a good platform so it is likely for this one to work out

I have seen comments that make it certain that people have started to earn well from YT shorts and some are even adding their instagram reels to it

I have seen comments that make it certain that people have started to earn well from YT shorts and some are even adding their instagram reels to it
The comments always make us feel like it is easy to begin to make money from it but it is a lie

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds