Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

can you earn full time income through freelancing?

Yes truely alot of individual earns through freelancer those who are skilled usually earn so much amount of money, currently alot their are alot of plartform that pays skilled people who are very good at designing things

Advertisement Placeholder
I Always advise people that are interested of becoming a freelancer to be expert in what they are doing first because that is just the first step ,without having a greater understanding of what you are doing don't even think of becoming a freelancer because you are not likely to succeed.
That is some really good advice there. One has to have really good skill first before selling the skill in freelancing sites. That is what I am doing currently. I am perfecting my skill before I start promoting myself there.

Yes of course, you can take full time freelancing job to earn a living, Some people dont see it as a job simply because they don't have basic knowledge of it

That is some really good advice there. One has to have really good skill first before selling the skill in freelancing sites. That is what I am doing currently. I am perfecting my skill before I start promoting myself there.
It's not that you have to wait till you're perfect before you can start your freelance journey,, you can have an account on a freelance site and start but do not become be stagnant, continue learning. Learn new things and upgrade your skill with time.

Yes , I have an Indonesian friend who does freelancing for full-time and also gambles the money he gets from freelancing to make more profits which is not advisable to others though. Freelancing sites pay well if you are skilled and loyal towards your boss.

The answer depends on what you do If you are working on freelance marketplace and have high level of skills, you can easily earn full time income through freelancing. I am earning full time through freelancing.
I believe there are people out there who are making stable income through freeelancing.
Most of such people are skilled and as such earn more than the unskilled ones.

If you do not have skills, you have virtually no chance of earning from freelancing. Freelancing positions are available only for those who are skilled and knowledgeable.

Yes, it's very possible to earn ones full time income by offering freelancing services as long as the individual in question do posses a marketable skill and is good at what s/he does

It is very possible because people already making their full-time earnings from freelancing though the niche is very competitive and only the skillful ones survive it.

At the moment my writing gigs have stalled because I was kinda busy with exams, now I'm chanced, I'll go seek for writing gigs via freelancer.com marketplace. I believe I'll get some gigs before November will end.

The answer depends on what you do If you are working on freelance marketplace and have high level of skills, you can easily earn full time income through freelancing. I am earning full time through freelancing.

yes, you can be a full time freelancer, I know a few friends who do this but it is not always constant. one month you can have 1 kind of work, another month you can have 10 ... nothing is certain.

yes, you can be a full time freelancer, I know a few friends who do this but it is not always constant. one month you can have 1 kind of work, another month you can have 10 ... nothing is certain.
Agreed. Sometimes I work 12-14 hours in a day, and sometimes I do not have any assignments for days. However, I have my blogs, therefore, I do not sit ideal even when I do not have any freelancing assignments.

Agreed. Sometimes I work 12-14 hours in a day, and sometimes I do not have any assignments for days. However, I have my blogs, therefore, I do not sit ideal even when I do not have any freelancing assignments.

that's why I say that if you are not well known and have clients for what you do, the niche has a lot of competition and you can stay for months without a job

Yes. But trust me it won't be easy. You can only earn on freelancing sites if you have good skills, I'm not earning on freelancing site's because I don't have a skill.

I have actually started upgrading myself towards earning more online and as for your question, it's actually very possible as I have seen many people offline who are earning full-time through freelancing jobs

that's why I say that if you are not well known and have clients for what you do, the niche has a lot of competition and you can stay for months without a job
In order to survive as a freelancer, you need filler jobs. The jobs you can do when you do not have any assignments. For instance, forum posting, blogging, etc.

Theoretically speaking, you can earn full time income through freelancing, however, practically it is not possible. First of all the market is saturated, secondly it is very difficult to build trust if you are just starting out.

Theoretically speaking, you can earn full time income through freelancing, however, practically it is not possible. First of all the market is saturated, secondly it is very difficult to build trust if you are just starting out.
You're right about that, although am yet to become officially a freelancer but I do know that the market is very saturated just like you've said. I joined a Facebook page for graphics designers and I couldn't help but notice this fact

Of course you can earn a full time income by working online. No matter the type of job you do, the thing is once you're contracted, you're going to be earning steady income.
I know of a guy who got a contract to write emails for 6 months. He has gotten so many contracts like that.

At this moment, I cannot imagine to earn full time income online through freelancing, but it would be nice to add freelancing to my income source. I plan to sell my graphic designing and content writing services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds