Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

can you earn full time income through freelancing?

In my level and type of online work as more on PTP forums I don't think I can even buy my daily snacks with my earnings. I am fortunate to earn $1 in a day but that is stretching my time to work at least 3 hours and usually longer. My average daily earnings now is 50 cents which cannot buy a good hamburger in the fast food.
I think this is also my level because I do not have any skills to be able to work on a freelance website because this website mostly requires top skills for them to be able to be successful on that website.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, of course, but you should contain and follow two basic rules:

1-the first one, you should be talented in your domain because millions of people worldwide are selling what you sell, so the clients will only choose the best person.

2-choose the most demanded skill (field) in the market like the computer sciences, video editing...

Definitely, I think freelancing is even a much better option than the usual 5-day job you get to work at your own pace and be able to charge whatever price you want.

There are so many untapped niches in the freelancing world and a lot of people are utilising the opportunity to make whole lots of money from it.

Of course one can make a living working on freelance platforms. But it will require one to have good skills. One can make so much money with just one job. And there are so many skills out there to learn.

The answer depends on what you do If you are working on freelance marketplace and have high level of skills, you can easily earn full time income through freelancing. I am earning full time through freelancing.
Well i have friends who do tell me that they are freelancing some are no more freelancing due to the stress and personal reason why some still into it,

Sure you can. Making money from freelancing can give you a full time income if only you are willing to do so. It's best you know about the skill you are using for freelancing.

I believe despite the intense level of competition still on the freelancing Platforms around that we know about, some people still make their full time living freelancing as we speak till today

Yes, it is possible. Freelancing is one of the fastest-growing fields but it requires commitment. Your skills can be an asset. These skills are different in demand. Copywriting, graphic design is in demand.

I believe that free lancing is only profitable if we have clients that contacts us for job often. Most free Lancers suffers because they do not have anyone to hire them

Yes I agree with you, I have a brother who works full time online, and with this he has been supporting his family for some years now. This is thanks to his knowledge, experience and skills.
Yes , you can earn full time by becoming a full time freelancers ,and before you can start earning you need to first improve your writing skill, with that you can support the family working as a freelancer.

Yes , you can earn full time by becoming a full time freelancers ,and before you can start earning you need to first improve your writing skill, with that you can support the family working as a freelancer.
It is with developed skills that you can work full time and generate good income, if you are dedicated to writing only on PTP sites you will need other sites online or offline, in order to support a household. We must focus on freelancing and of course here at Bizdustry.

Yes it is possible, and it also depends on the level you are in and also your level of consistency

You can definitely want full time income from salary through freelancing. The best for you to do is just to have high income skill that is always on demand. With that you are good to go

I believe you can earn full time earning from freelancing site, however, this has not happened to me yet, I earn just about $400 per month from upwork. I am not using other sites.

The answer depends on what you do If you are working on freelance marketplace and have high level of skills, you can easily earn full time income through freelancing. I am earning full time through freelancing.
That is good for you. Congratulations for being a freelancer. I have heard about freelancing but have never gotten into it yet. I hope someday I can follow your footsteps of being a freelancer.

Yes it is possible for you earn full time from your freelancing work. A lot of people are freelancers and do make their living from freelancing sites and gigs too. Freelancing is becoming more competitive qs the day go by for obvious reasons

In my level and type of online work as more on PTP forums I don't think I can even buy my daily snacks with my earnings. I am fortunate to earn $1 in a day but that is stretching my time to work at least 3 hours and usually longer. My average daily earnings now is 50 cents which cannot buy a good hamburger in the fast food.
If your online earning is entirely depended on PTP forums, you do not have a great chance of making money. However, if you decide to write articles on sites like iwriter, you can earn really well.

I think dancer depend on freelancing marketplace and have high level skills that you can easily earn income from freelancing and I also do work for freelancing and forever and earn money

Yes one can earn full time as a freelancer because there are so many people doing that. But to earn good money one should have a skill that is well sought after.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds