Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you do business with someone you don't trust?

The answer to that your question is capital plus total no because if I don't someone I can't do business with such a person in fact I can't transact any form of business transaction with such a person because he or she is not to be trusted. Period

Advertisement Placeholder
They say you can beat trust shortages with agreements and control. Yet, who might go into an agreement with somebody they don't trust? For what reason would you expect somebody you don't trust to face their statement, contract or not?

Trust is something variable; there is no ideal trust in a business relationship. Be that as it may, there must be some essential fundamental assumptions for ability and finish for such a relationship to happen.

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
Doing business with someone you do not trust is like a car without fuel. You can stay in it all you like but the car would head nowhere. Trust is very important in business, where trust is lacking it would be difficult for the business to thrive and achieve its purpose.

I definitely can't do business with someone I don't trustwhy would I want to go into business with someone I know can shoot me at end of the business day or do something I don't like when it comes to business plan or project so I can't do business with someone I don't trust is not possible

In life, trust is very essential in everything we do. For example it is trust that makes a soldier to walk in front of another soldier holding a gun, a married man eat the food his wife cook, a child listen to the advice of his parent, all this is made possible because of trust. Now let relate it to business, it all about the exchange of goods and service, money must be exchange, if there is no trust between business parther?, how do they make profit when there is trust issue. So it better not to get involve with someone you don't trust

I can't do business with someone i don't trust because i believe for every business involving paternship there should be a level of trust among them if not the business could shatter or even shut down

Trust is the bedrock on which any form of relationship is built. Without trust, its only a matter of time before the business will start to experience a downturn

No, I can't possibly start a business with someone I don't trust. Why would I want to do that someone I know can cheat me or bring about the down fall if the so called business later . That's like no brainier so don't start what you can't finish

Trust is the core basics for business. If you are jealous of your partner, it could mean you don't want him to beat you in the business or you don't want him or her to get higher interest more than you. In all jealousy won't make the business flow well.

First of all why will you get into business with one who you don't trust. So who has proven over time that there can never be loyal to you. It's just like you ignoring it is hot and you're placing your hands on it you get burned.

I cannot do business with someone I don't trust how would I even be successful if I don't trust my partner it is a crime to invest in what you think will not prove it you nevertheless anybody with questionable character should not come into business because it will automatically bring bad feeling and unseriousness means into the business it is worthy of note that those people that want to be partners should be people that trustworthy

Yes I can,there is a saying that when dining with the devil you should use a long spoon in case of change of plans, doing business with someone you don trust is possible just needs to be extra ordinary careful incase things goes wrong, it won’t take you unaware.

Exactly, business without trust is stupidity of the highest order, how can you even imagine doing business with someone you don't trust talk less of engaging with him or her, even if the business doesn't collapse he or she can can harm you because of money. It is a very bad idea engaging in business with someone you don't trust.
Going into business partnership with someone you don't love is worst than playing gamble. Trust in business makes business work smoothly without any hitches and create a favourable working condition.

It's really important to trust the persons you are making business with otherwise it won't work. This rule should apply to any kind of business, unless we are talking about some kind of illegal businesses where most of the times you can't trust the persons you are making businesses with

There is not way I can do business with someone I don't trust. It's a. Big risk and I won't take that. Before I consider doing business with anybody. I will first study him/her very well to know if he worth my trust

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
The key word in every relationship is TRUST .
How on earth would anyone go into a business/financial transaction with someone he/she doesn't trust.
That's the first red flag. If anything happens such a person should have himself to blame.
Once trust is lacking, business should be non existent.
So i personally wouldn't do any business with anyone if I don't trust him/her.

Why would I do business with someone I don't trust, you have to trust your partner even if it not 100%, business can never grow when you are doubting your partner, you must at least trust your partner 90% before collaborating with him/her.

Doing business with someone you don't trust is very dangerous as it will endager the business, your life and your future, since the trust is not there, there's is no point going to business with that person. The foundation of your business partnership will lead to the crash of the business.

Can you do business with some one you don't trust. To me I don't think that is something wise to do. Why will you do a business with a total stranger whom you don't know from any where. It will be wise to do business with your friends whom you trust very well and know that no matter what they will never cheat on you. Doing business with a stranger is a very huge risk.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds