Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you actually make money while you are sleep?

How exactly do you really think one can make money with affiliate marketing while asleep? We all know that affiliate marketing is all about generating tons of profits without any or much effort. But, can one actually generate those tons of profits while asleep? After creating your website or blog in your niche, and choosing affiliate product to promote, will that keep bringing in money to you even when you don't work much on it?
How exactly do you really think one can make money with affiliate marketing while asleep? We all know that affiliate marketing is all about generating tons of profits without any or much effort. But, can one actually generate those tons of profits while asleep? After creating your website or blog in your niche, and choosing affiliate product to promote, will that keep bringing in money to you even when you don't work much on it?
As we know how to make money online from home nowadays. Like working on different websites and so on.With online earning and trading, we can make money sitting at home and sleeping at night.It just depends on our knowledge of how we make money

Advertisement Placeholder
One can actually make money online while sleeping. So many people have been earning through passive income. There are many ways one can make some passive income.

Of course this is the best way to make money while asleep. Because people search related data and come to your blogs for more information. and in reward you get paid. Affiliated marketing is something else in which you give reviews about products and get paid if someone buys that product. But you earn through your written material too. I'm also making money through it.
You're correct. Their are many ways one can earn passive income online. Either creating a website, blog type, business or ecommerce etc. Monetizing it with ads then watch it yield income as people click on it through search engines.

If you can make money while sleeping, it is called passive income. Some of the ways to make money in your sleep are app development, blogging, vlogging, etc. However, not everyone can make money.

I am making money from my amazon books and the articles on hubpages when I am sleeping. IN other words, I make money from these two sites without working on these sites. I receive payment for the work I have done 4-5 years ago.

It is absolutely possible to be making money while you are asleep. This is possible if you had worked hard when you were awake and have designed a system that operates and takes orders even when you are asleep . another is to create evergreen contents on sites like YouTube.

Yes why not, here is a small example that anyone can do, no matter what's his budget is, url shortners for example can make you earn money when you are sleeping, you just share links and let people click on them, also referrals can work for you and you get a commission from that

Making money while asleep is a term used for passive income. passive income means generating income without working or earning from works that you have done in the past

The term making money while you sleep is not like the way people often portray it to look like. In this it means you have made automated systems that guarantee you .

Ofcourse , one can be able to make money while sleeping because their passive source of income such as staking , providing liquidity and many other aspect

The idea of making money while you sleep is just you having a business or investment that brings returns without you having to do anything, also it's important that while you sleep don't sleep with the two eyes closed,or else the business go down

You can actually make money while on sleep, however, in order to do that you will have to work hard to build your passive income source. Writing is one of the best ways to build passive income source.

One could make money while sleeping through affiliate marketing and email marketing. On email marketing, or affiliate marketing one schedules his or her work slated for a specific time and duration. With the hope and goal of meeting the target audience. You don't need to awake before you do this. It is all about knowing what to push out for customers.

It is possible to earn money while sleeping, if not through affiliate marketing, then through passive income, in which case your blog or vlog videos can create revenue for you as long as your blog generates more traffic.

Well I think when it comes to affiliate marketing the term making money while you sleep might be figurative, because when you set up the necessary platforms people can place orders even while you are sleeping.

You can only make money while sleeping when you have Investments to generate the income. or in most cases when you have built your business to the point where others now work for you.

Making money while you are asleep is simply a definition for investment. People who buy stock in other business don’t have much to worry about same apply to passive income earners they make money every hour. You can be in the comfort of your home and make cool cash but you don’t expect it to be in bulk, just gradual accumulation.

Yeah you can, there are a lot of businesses that can be automated and that's one thing that brings the best of sales.
Once you can develop your sales funnel to be fully optimized, even if you're not present you'll earn a lot.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds