Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can we make money from YouTube channel without monetization?

I believe it is possible for anyone to make money on YouTube channel without monetization, you can market products for small business on your YouTube channel and earn money

Advertisement Placeholder
There is one way through which you can make money on youtube without actually monetizing it which is by accepting advertisements from people and getting paid for those adverts on your YouTube videos.

It is very possible to earn money on the site without that. You can explore ways like making sponsored posts or even go the industry of affiliate marketing.

Monetizing a YouTube channel seems to be a difficult step. Monetization requires subscriptions and watch time. Can we make money from YouTube without monetization? Is monetization a beautiful process? Let us know your valuable feedback
Hmm....I think it will take a long time to begin to make money fun your YouTube channel... it requires dedication and consistency.

Monetizing a YouTube channel no matter the method still boils down to making money no matter the way it was fine or if one down money to do it, there is no making money without any form of monetization

Unless you're just trying to promote your own business via youtube, or promote items/products you own through youtube to generate sales from it.

I don't believe so because monetization in YouTube means that you have officially meet the demands and the requirement that will be necessary for the YouTube channel you are running to generate some money for you,if you do not monetizing you may not be able to make something out of it.

You can't really make money on youtube without monetization but you can make money through YouTube in the sense that you will be promoting CPA offers or affiliate marketing offers.

There are so many ways of making money from YouTube. It is not a must to monetise your channel before you can start making money. You can also sell products on a YouTube channel and make lots of money. You can also make sponsored video

Monetization can really be a hard task especially due to its requirements. But it is one of the best ways to earn there. You can also use your account to earn through affilliate marketting. But that will require you to have very good skills to convince people to buy the products you are promoting.

I don't see how you can make money from YouTube channel without monetizing it in the first place. Your YouTube channel subscribers I hear must be up to a certain number and views or watch time must have also gotten Rona certain level too

I have not used youtube to make money but I believe you can make money from youtube without monetizing with adsense. You can try affiliate marekting.

I will be clear on this topic. If youtube monetization is not enabled on you channel or let say of youtube does not run adsense on your videos, you cannot earn

Monetizing a YouTube channel seems to be a difficult step. Monetization requires subscriptions and watch time. Can we make money from YouTube without monetization? Is monetization a beautiful process? Let us know your valuable feedback
Exception Of AdSense even without google AdSense you can still monetise your channel from the moment you have close to 1000 viewers advertiser will come looking for you.

You can monetize a YouTube channel by writing reviews about a particular product and either getting that product or something else as a compensation.
Another way is by advertising directly for brands to your audience (more of something like a YouTube influencer). You can equally sell advert spaces

you can make money from youtube without having monetized videos only if you are a streamer and you do live and rely on donations. I know well-known people who make good money only from daily donations.

Yes it's very possible to make money with your YouTube account without monetization though what you would earn might be small. You can connect an account to AdSense and get paid based on view ship.

If you don't monetize your YouTube channel, you won't be able to generate any money from it. The majority of YouTubers have the dilemma of relying solely on Google AdSense. Affiliate marketing is one of their other ways to monetize your channel. Join an affiliate program, write a review for them, then share it on your YouTube channel. It will be simple for you to earn money without using Google AdSense using this method.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds