Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can we increase the traffic on website with the help of forum's?

Of course yes, one can always increase traffic to his or her blog using a forum as a yardstick. A wonderful forum as bizdustry would definitely do the magic as it has a lot of repeated visitors coming back over and over again.

Advertisement Placeholder
I see people working on different farms to make money. I think if forums are created and paid to more people who can easily increase traffic to our website. That's why our website will be easily monetized. What do you say about that?
The essence of having a forum is to make money from it . This is why forums are monetize . Thus when forums starts new , they pay users from their pocket but when the user base increases , the forum is monetized through ads from companies and Google .

That's completely possible, i mean, any place where you can adveetise your website and being organic legit traffic can be used as a place for promotion, also it's organic traffic as only real people join forums

Dont expect much, buy you can get traffic from forums. Share links on your signature and profile. However, if you are not providing useful and interesting postsnin the forum your traffic will be zero.

Yes ,we can drop the links in every comments of people where their is huge traffic on. Sites so people will visit the forum and will get your shares in link.
There are several ways to monitize our forum but it need great efforts and hard work than we will get traffic in our sites.

This reminds me of our organization's e-magazine that has a forum inside. The e-magazine was getting thousands of hits on the weekly uploading of articles. By the way, the e-magazine is about the movie industry and other entertainment sectors. The forum can get more members who will also tend to read the articles in the e-magazine. About the other forums that you join it can also get traffic to your website if it allows you to promote your website.

Yes you can increase traffic to website through forums.
If you are a regular poster in some forums ,they usually push your post to the top and give you more exposure .
You can always put a link at the footnote of the post you made.However,you must have made good content with standard word count and then say for further details continue reading on this page.then you put your link .You msut also control it say about once a week.

You can also place advert on the forum as well for more reach .

Yes you can increase the traffic on your website through forums. But ensure the forum has high traffic who can equally be directed to your website. My advice to you is that you spend more time in improving the search engine optimization (SEO) of your website than paying forums for traffic.

Yea I think forums can be useful to drive traffic to a particular site. But what I don't understand is why a forum will be created to bring traffic to another site, it doesn't sound efficient to me. Why not focus the energy on the website instead.

I see people working on different farms to make money. I think if forums are created and paid to more people who can easily increase traffic to our website. That's why our website will be easily monetized. What do you say about that?
Of course the forum can bring maximum traffic to your website and you have to make the best advertisement for it and the content you will write in your post will be great and good and by doing so will get a lot of traffic. On your website.

Why not, you can increase traffic with help of forum, I guess a lot of writers here who has websites or bog have sent traffic to their website in one way or the other from this forum to their website. Traffic is all about legit readers on your page reading and surfing your site legitimately.

Here are ten additional steps you can take to increase your website traffic.
  1. Get Listed in Online Directories. ...
  2. Build Backlinks. ...
  3. Post to Social Media. ...
  4. Include Hashtags in Your Posts. ...
  5. Use Landing Pages. ...
  6. Target Long-Tail Keywords. ...
  7. Start Email Marketing. ...
  8. Guest Blog.

Absolutely, forum can help increase traffic to your website if you are advertise your website on most forum,for you to make a reasonable good advertisement you must write a good quality content then at the end of the writing you can insert your website link for people to reach out to you and come in if they are really interested to get your high-quality content of another topics

Yes you can actually achieve that and beside if your website has something tangible to offer you will not really make effort to get people to your website, just make upgrade your site to something that people will really love to do business with.you will actually succeed in the business

Traffic can be increased in our websites through various means and forums is of them. You may not have to pay people in forums to visit your website. Simply work on your contents and ensure it is informative and compelling. People will be urged to visit the site.

There is a possibility for someone to increase traffic on website with the help of forum, but I think the best way to increase traffic on website is by promoting site

Going to marketplace and posting about the tasks, and given out forum points to members to execute the tasks, will also make one to generate organic traffic to his or her site.

When you think of search engine optimization (SEO), your mind probably jumps to strategies for improving the rank of your website and web pages. However, you may not have considered adding these strategies to your group platform.

Yes, as I'm concerned. But you have to make sure that you have good people around you in the forum to help you consistute the traffic in your websites.

Yes it is possible for you to increase traffic on your website with the help of forum, all you have to do is to link your website with the forum

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds