Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can we earn from Twitter?

opaline

Recognized member
Credits
What if I have few thousands of followers in Twitter, can I monetize from it? If so, how?

Advertisement Placeholder
I recently heard that they are start trail to make money from Twitter but not like others where you can defiently earn but it is kind of merch kind of earnings from Twitter.

I am not entirely sure. I know some people will offer advertisement tweets. You can accept those. You will get paid by a company to tweet about their site, product, etc.

Yes, you can earn a good amount of money every month through Twitter just like any other social media platform. You can keep it as a side hustle. Design a high-quality and professional profile. Be consistent in creating valuable content to attract your followers. Engage with your audience through comments to build a good relationship with them. Then, start promoting affiliate products through your tweets.

Twitter has recently rolled out a monetization threshold. You will have to pay money to get your account verified, you will also have to meet certain requirements such as traffic on your account, etc. Once you pass the requirement, you can earn through content monetization. YOu can also make money through affiliate marketing and influencer marketing.

It is possible to make money from using Twitter, or X as it's called now. I think it comes down to what you use twitter for. I mostly use it for promotion, advertising, conversing with people who enjoy my work and so on.

Twitter can be a tool to use for promotion, and more. So yes, you can earn money from Twitter in some ways.

It is possible to make money from using Twitter, or X as it's called now. I think it comes down to what you use twitter for. I mostly use it for promotion, advertising, conversing with people who enjoy my work and so on.

Twitter can be a tool to use for promotion, and more. So yes, you can earn money from Twitter in some ways.
Well, I am also using Twitter for promotion and until now I haven't considered money-making possibilities. I have over a dozen accounts and I use these accounts to share content from my sites. I receive traffic through Twitter and some of my traffic converts, therefore, I am also making money by using Twitter, even though it is through an indirect method.

If you have built your Twitter followers and command good audience on the platform, your account will fetch good results if you start marketing and promoting businesses with it. If you're very popular, you can become a Twitter influencer. Influencer are paid high for any post they make for any business.

What if I have few thousands of followers in Twitter, can I monetize from it? If so, how?

Twitter is my top marketplace when it comes to selling my business of poultry and fish farming products online. There are so many other social media platforms that I also make use of but Twitter is the very best when it comes to helping me to earn from selling on the platform and I don't get charged for it.

People with huge followers can always make money from Twitter, with or without verification badge. may years ago, I paid twittr influencer to market my ebook. If you have a lot of followers, you can always get sponsors

Totally, you can make money from your Twitter following! I’ve seen folks get paid for sponsored tweets from brands looking to reach their audience. If you’re into affiliate marketing, sharing links and earning a cut on sales can be a solid way to go. Depending on your niche, there might be chances for partnerships or you could even push your own stuff if you’ve got something to sell. It’s all about leveraging your audience in ways that align with what you’re already doing.

According to what I understand, affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money on Twitter, another way is for brands to pay you directly for promoting a product in your Tweets.

To get sponsors you need to have a lot of followers but even users with small follower count can also make money through affiliate marketing. Using appropriate hash tags and having genuine followers is the key to generate sales

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds